Am I falling for her??

Jungkook's pov

After another two or three rounds we were seated in the café, waiting for our lunch to arrive. Y/N was scrolling down her phone and smiling.

"Aww so cute..." she exclaimed.

"What is cute? Who is cute??"

"This picture". She showed her mobile screen. There was a picture of Tae, Jimin and me. It was taken 3 years ago. We looked so young and innocent then. All the 32 X 3 pairs of teeth shone in the sunlight. Our eyes were crescent because of the wide smiles.

 Our eyes were crescent because of the wide smiles

"This is indeed very cute...." I replied suddenly feeling nostalgic.

That day I had a fight with Jimin. I might have hurt him severely if not for Taehyung. Jimin was talking rubbish about my crush... EX-CRUSH. Now I don't feel anything for that girl. It was just an infatuation, that's it. We got involved in a hand-in-hand combat and I was about to punch his face hard, when Taehyung stopped me. He ordered us to apologise to each other. I reluctantly did but now it seems the right action I had taken. That made us closer. To enlighten the mood, we went to the park in the evening where we coincidentally met Y/N. She took this picture of us.

The waiter placed the tray of Pasta and nuggets infront of us.

"Bon Appetite!"

We jointly said and dug in. The item was lips smacking, I swear.

After we were done, I excused myself to the washroom. When I returned. I saw Y/N, still smiling at the 6 inch LED screen. Her smile was replaced by a naughty smirk when she saw me.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that??" I asked

"Because...... I have something interesting to show you~" she spoke in a tune.

"W-what?" I was afraid that my rollercoaster plan has backfired. I was relieved when she showed me a picture of giant Ferris wheel.

 I was relieved when she showed me a picture of giant Ferris wheel

"Can we ride this?? Please....???" She blinked at me excitedly.

"Good idea!"

y/n's pov