Chapter 1

I looked out the window of the car then back to my mom I was nervous I was turning 6 today and my mom decided to take me to the place she loved as a kid Candy's Burger and Fries she wanted me to meet all of her favorite characters and maybe make some friends we just moved to this town and I hadn't gotten out very much or made any friends so this might help.

Then the car stopped and mom turned it off. "We're here." She said then I unbuckled my seat belt and got out and mom grabbed her purse and I suddenly got a flash of something like a vision it showed my mom sitting on the ground with a knife lodged in her head with blood running down her face and on her clothes and a few bullet holes and a woman wearing a black, grey, and green suit with a skirt and a tool belt holding a few knives and she was holding a gun, the vision quickly disappeared.

I turned towards mom and held her hand tightly and we went inside. I looked around as my mom walked towards the blue cat animatronic, they had free roam I guess? "Hello Candy." Mom said, the animatronic looked at her for a moment then smiled and patted her shoulder, one of the employees stared at my mom shocked then I turned my attention to, Candy and my mom. "Nice to see you again linda." Candy said then he looked at me and crouched down. "Who are you little girl?"" I-I'm Y/n." I said he smiled and picked me up. ann gave me a hug I hugged back and then he put me down and mom told me to go play.

I went over to the drawing room to see kids drawing  and also drawing on an animatronic, I looked at the poster it showed the animatronic and the poster said. 'DRAW!' then the kids decided to draw on paper and left the animatronic alone I walked over to him and he looked at me. "H-Hello." I said waving shyly the animatronic sat up straight. "Hey kid." he said I smiled then I felt myself being slightly pushed. I turned around to see a boy with brown hair and blue eyes. "Why are you even talking to it? It's not alive." he said "Well they could still have feelings...." I whispered he shoved me to the ground. "tch pathetic-" I stood up and slapped him. "Stop." I said looking to the ground clenching my fists. "I'm not pathetic..." I began to cry then the boy walked away and I turned around and the animatronic stared in the boy's direction blankly. I tapped on the animatronics arm and he looked at me. "I'm Y/n..." I said he smiled slightly. "I'm Blank"

~7 years later~

I couldn't believe I was 13 already, I was in the car with mom. I couldn't wait to see Blank He's my best friend once we got there I skipped over to Blank's area and... he was broken I couldn't believe it I ran over and sat next to him and my eyes began to water. "B-Blank?..." I whispered he powered on and looked at me he seemed sad, I hugged him he froze for a moment then hugged me back the best he could considering half his left arm was gone, he began rubbing slight circles on my back and I cried for a bit not noticing my mom and Candy and Cindy staring from the entrance, I pulled away and Blank wiped my tears I looked at him his left arm... anything beneath the elbow was missing his face was broken he had tares all over him I noticed his left eye was barely attached to the endoskeleton then I heard a knock on the wall I turned around to see my mom, and Candy.

Blank turned his head slightly and his left eye fell out I turned around and caught it before it hit the ground. I looked at the eye and clenched my free hand into a fist I turned around to face my mom and Candy, I looked at mom for a moment then at Candy. "How did this happen?" I said tearing up, then I heard Blank speak and I turned around, "What?.." I asked he spoke again. "Ni-night guar-d." Then I heard my mom speak. "We have ten minutes then we need to leave... I'll give you some time to talk to Blank." Then I heard her's and Candy's footsteps leaving. "I saw something on the ground it was a small necklace chain. "I got an idea." I said I grabbed the chain and attached it to the back of the eye and put my makeshift necklace on. "I'll came back here when I grow up so I can fix you. How does that sound." I asked He smiled then it fell to a frown. "Ho-w wi-ll I-I kn-know it's y-you?" "This necklace I just made, once you see it you'll know it's me." I said "I'll make sure of it." I said then my eyelids got heavy and I fainted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked around me it was pitch black I looked up down left and right then i finally turned around and saw a little girl she had green eyes and a black and green dress I hovered to her and taped her shoulder she looked up at me and she began to grow.

I moved back and she now looked to be my age, now her eyes looked dull, she now wears a black top with thin green stripes and she had black jeans and the had a high up bun in her hair with a comb in it, not like as in the comb you use to comb your hair, like the decorational ones, I looked at her "Who are you?" I asked, she didn't respond she just seemingly pulled a bag out of nowhere and unzipped it and puled out a mask of one of the oldest mascots, Rat....., she put the mask on and put her right arm behind her back and she pulled out a knife and charged at me and tackled me to the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I jolted forward and screamed and panted I had cold sweat I looked around and mom looked at me at me. "Hunny are you okay?" I looked at her and nodded and looked out the window. "I know what will cheer you up, ice cream!" I giggled and nodded. "Sure mom."