Chapter 7 (Christmas Special)

I Went to Candy's it was decorated for christmas I smiled and walked inside and there was a christmas tree and Blank hugged me from behind I was surprised for a moment then chuckled. "Hey Blank." I said he kissed my cheek and we walked up to the others they were giving each other presents Candy and my mom were sitting next to each other we all sat down and I took my bag off and took out some candy canes and some chocolate and passed it out we all had a lot of fun. Mary even stayed quiet today, Blank handed me a present I looked at the tag "To: Y/n From: Blank" I looked at the back of the tag. "I love you" I smiled slightly I opened the box to find a heart shaped locket I opened it and there was a picture of me and Blank I remembered taking that picture now I know why Blank wanted to take a selfie I smiled and put it on and hugged him he chuckled and hugged back I heard a phone camera snap a picture I looked at my mom to see her posting the picture on facebook I smiled and rolled my eyes and kissed Blank's cheek and we hugged more and he kissed my nose and I giggled and we all talked for a bit and mom and Candy started singing and everyone joined in. Once we were done we laughed and made some jokes after the bell rang mom said good-bye to everyone and she went to her home and me and Blank walked outside and sat on a bench watching the snowfall. "So, how have things been going at your place?" Blank asked "Good..." He sighed and there was a bit of an uncomfortable silence and I broke it. "Me and Mary have come to an agreement that while I'm around normal people that she wouldn't talk to me." Blank nodded and looked at me. I sighed I should probably get home." I said Blank cupped my cheek and we had a brief kiss and we pulled away and stood up I sighed. "See you tomorrow Blank, love you." He smiled "Love you too, good night." Then he went inside and I got in my truck and drove home.

What's up guys I hope you know that I wuv you guys and hope you are having a great day/night Merry Christmas to you all