Chapter 3

I woke up and felt different I got up and changed I felt like wearing green and black today so I got up and found some jeans and a green shirt and changed into them I grabbed my bag and got in the truck and drove to the store and when I got there people were rushing in and out and I pulled out my phone and checked the calendar. "Shit, black friday. How am I supposed to get groceries now?" I said I sighed and went into that fiasco, and bought some food and left I put my groceries in the back seat. and drove home, I pulled up into the driveway and parked the truck and unloaded the groceries and put them away I checked thee time and got ready for work and once again drove to Candy's.

I pulled into the parking lot and got out and I grabbed my purse and went into the building and found the animatronics all talking around the table in the middle of the room and Blank looked up and cleared his throat making all the animatronics look at him, he pointed to me they all looked and tensed up and looked at each other and they all walked up to me. "Guys? Is there something wrong?" They all looked at Blank and he tensed up. Candy looked at me, "Blank will tell you..." they all left except Blank.

 "So, Blank... what did they want you to tell me?" "Well.... the thing is....." He sighed and grabbed my arm and took me to the drawing cove. We both sat down. "Well Y/n... there's a spirit here... or- she was here but..." "But?" "She's attached herself to you, she went insane before her death." I was slightly worried now. "W-What's her name?" "Her name is Mary. I think her father was the owner of one of the older locations. With Rat and Cat." I remembered that girl in my dream. 

"Did she have black hair and green eyes, and likes wearing green and black?" Blank looked at me shocked and slowly nodded. "How do you know what she looks like?" "I've seen her twice, in my dreams-" "The process has already started..." "Process of what?" Blank looked at me. "She's going to possess you and take control..... of... you......." He began to cry I hugged him and he hugged back tightly then he pulled away and looked behind me his eyes turned red for a moment and back to blue again. "sorry I just..." He trailed off. "I saw her standing behind you I..uh... well all of the animatronics can see ghosts and well."

He sighed again. "I was gonna show you this later but..." Then he morphed into a more humanoid looking animatronic like figure. My face heated up slightly and I closed my eyes and took a breath calming down forcing the blush to go down. He had long white hair pulled back into a braid and his eyes were icey blue and his skin was pale and there were scars on his face, he also had a white hoodie, white pants and white shoes

 He had long white hair pulled back into a braid and his eyes were icey blue and his skin was pale and there were scars on his face, he also had a white hoodie, white pants and white shoes

I realized I was staring and closed my eyes for a moment and took a breath and opened my eyes again and got back on the main subject. "So this... Mary, why is she a demon, or a bad spirit?" He sighed. "Well she was haunted by childhood trauma because she saw someone murder two people and it's what caused it all. When she was an adult she had to face her fears and force herself to remember what'd happened and after it made her lose her sanity and she came here and stabbed herself and she haunted this place since then until that one day..." "What day?" "When you turned thirteen you passed out and she entered your mind,did you see anything before you were thirteen though?" "Well... I.. I had a bit of a vision it showed my mother dead on the ground with a knife lodged in her head and a few bullet wounds it was very.... horrific, morbid. and disturbing....." Blank looked at me and shuttered. "Picturing that just sends chills down my spine..." I sighed. "So... what do we do now?" "Well we find a way to stop or slow down this process ..." "And if you can't?...." I asked, Blank put his hands on my shoulders. "Let's not think about that and focus on getting this demon out of you." "Okay."