Chapter 5

My eyes turned back to e/c and i was back in my body I didn't even care how much pain I was in I took a shaky breath of relief. and tried to sit up but found I'd broken my arm I sat up and looked around. "I'm back..." I said the animatronics sighed in relief and I tried to stand up my legs hurt like hell but slamming my arm in that glass hurt so much more, so I didn't care. I stood up and hissed in pain Blank walked over to me and grabbed my arms and saw I had tiny glass shards in both arm. He gasped and teared up a little. "Blank I'm fi-" I was cut off by a coughing fit and I began to cough up blood and my body began to feel weak again but I stayed strong if I'd fainted again Mary would've most Likely taken control again. I saw a creepy puppet figure then he quickly disappeared. Blank grabbed my hand and we went into the main room and Blank picked the glass out of the cuts and cleaned them and made a splint for my broken arm and he had to help me stand up after he was done and the bell signaling that my shift was over rung Blank helped me walk to my truck and I got in then Blank spoke. "Are you sure you can drive? I mean since your uh ya' know..." "Blank I fine, I promise and when I promise something." He sighed and chuckled. "You keep it..." He kissed my check and shut the door and went back inside. I blushed a little and brought my hand to my cheek and smiled slightly. "hehe... he likes me.. I know it."

~A month later~

I was on my way to work I was arriving early as usual. I came in the doors and Jake the man at the front desk greeted me as usual. "Hello Y/n." "Hi." I said and checked in for work I went to Blank's drawing cove and looked over at Blank he was of course in his animatronic form and he was bombarded with children drawing on him. "Okay kids do you wanna try drawing on paper please? You might run out of space by drawing on Blank" Then someone slapped me in the back of the head.

I turned around to see the same person that shoved me when saw Blank the first time. "Why the hell are you here, bitch." He said. "Well first off I work here, second I should be asking you the same thing. Third. This is a child friendly building!" I said He scoffed. "I'm here because of my cousin he just 'had' to have his birthday party here." then Mary decided to telepathically say "This guy seems like an asshole' Then I giggled slightly "Finally we agree on something" I sighed and looked back at Blank the children decided to follow my directions and draw on paper. I sat next to Blank and saw his bolts needed to be slightly tightened due to time I tapped on his shoulder and he nodded. I stood up. "Kay kids I'm gonna need to barrow Blank for a few minutes." They all complained slightly. I sighed and me and Blank went to the parts and service room and he sat on the table I grabbed a screw driver and a wrench and chuckled and placed the wrench down next to him and got to work I didn't need to turn him off when tightening a few screws. "What's so funny?" He asked. "Well you know the kid the pushed me for talking to you when I was six?" His eyes turned red for a second. "Yes. What about him?" "I saw him today and me and Mary actually agreed on something." He rolled his eyes when I  mentioned Mary. "What did you agree on?" He asked "We both agreed he was an asshole." I said chuckling Blank also chuckled. "That's one thing everyone can agree on." He said. Once I was done fixing a few screws we went back out.

~Later~

The place finally closed and I sighed in relief and once everyone except me left the building the animatronics changed into the more humanoid forms and I turned to Blank and decided to grab his hand, he blushed at the sudden move. "I think I'm gonna puke" Mary said I rolled my eyes. Then Blank spoke. "Is Mary uh" "Talking to me? Yes." I sighed and we walked back to his Drawing cove and sat down I scooted closer to Blank and he blushed a little, slightly knowing  what I was doing but what I did next shocked him, I kissed him on the lips he was stunned for a moment then kissed back, it didn't last very long due to hearing footsteps coming towards the cove, we pulled away and got back into our previous position we looked up and saw Candy walk in and who was next to him surprised me. My mom was next to him.