Chapter 8

I woke up to my alarm clock blaring, I sat up and turned it off and got ready for the day I changed my clothes and brushed my hair and I heard my phone ringing I checked to see it was my mom I answered.

Y/n: "Hey mom what's up?"

Linda: "Hey Y/n I just thought I'd check up on you."

Y/n: "Well things are going pretty good so far."

Linda: "Hey, Y/n is it alright if I stop by and visit you while you work to make sure if yours and Blanks relationship escalates"

I blushed at the thought.

Y/n: "Mom! We've only been together for TWO MONTHS,"

Linda: "Hahaha, I know but, you never know"

Y/n: "Okay mom I need to get some breakfast."

Linda: "Alright fine I'll let you go, bye"

Y/n: "Bye"

I hung up and made myself some breakfast and I went to Candy's, it was my day off but I didn't care I stayed after hours and none of the employees cared because they knew I was the nightguard all of the animatronics changed into their human forms and I went to the drawing cove and Blank walked up to me. "Hi" He said "Hi" there was an eerie silence and I heard the doors open we went into the main room and my mom came through the doors and I smiled. "Hi" She also smiled

~Later~

Me and blank were sitting on the stage then Mary spoke. "The time is right." I was confused then she took control and closed her eyes and walked somewhere.

~Mary's POV~

I walked to the back room and grabbed a tool belt and knives and a gun and came out and everyone saw my eyes and I began attacking them and I looked at Linda and Vinny appeared behind me grabbing my shoulders and I had a chill go down my spine and I moved my arm using my powers to send him back and I charged at Linda and she tried running but I shot her shoulder but she got up and ran through the hall and I threw a knife but she dodged and it went into the wall she made a sharp turn and I tried doing the same but my feet slid on the floor and I almost crashed into the wall but before I did I grabbed the knife that was stuck in the wall and rammed my elbow into the wall and chased after her more I coughed up blood knowing Y/n was trying to break out of her mind I finally cornered Linda and got ready to stab her head and I heard the animatronics coming down the hall I knew I was in their line of sight I set myself in motion to stab Linda's head but then I was forced into Y/n's mind again.

~Y/n's POV~

I took a long running start and rammed into the glass and broke free when I was in control again my heart almost stopped realizing what Mary was doing I stopped my arm and the knife was centimeters in front of my mother's face she had tears streaming down her face I paid no mind to the blood that came out of my mouth I began to cry while frozen in my position I dropped the knife and it fell to the ground my posture began to break I knew everyone in the room was watching me.

~No one's POV~

Everyone stared at Y/n filled with rage towards Mary and sympathy for Y/n knowing she felt terrible for what Mary was about to do Vinny was staring in shock for what Y/n did he was surprised she broke free from Mary like that stopping her movement just in time.

~Y/n's POV~

I cried knowing mom could've died because of me... I stood up and wiped my tears and grabbed the gun on my belt hesitating for a moment before taking it off the tool belt, Blank spoke. "Y/n? What are you doing?" I stayed quiet then spoke quietly but made sure they still heard me. "I'm sorry.." I stayed still for a moment and run down the hall pushing past the animatronics and down the hall and made a sharp left i could hear Blank running after me. "Y/n! Wait! Come back!" I ran into an empty party room and loaded the pistol and brought it to my head and Blank came in and gasped I turned my body slightly so I could face him. "I'm doing this so I can protect you.. I love you Blank." I pulled the trigger and I took my final breath.