woot woot

Sooo I passed 10k quicker than I thought I would 😂. Thank you all for being so supportive and patient. The next chapter is underworks😼. But for now here's this q&a ✨Enjoy✨

Q&A timee

What's your favorite anime?

My favorite anime is a tie between Fairy Tail and Snow White With the Red Hair. Fairy Tail because it was my first anime and it's just got a special place in my heart. But actual show wise I say SWWTRH. First of all it's so underrated, and the character development is just chef's kiss. I've watched it like 3 times, it's just ugh 10/10.

Who's your favorite anime character?

My favorite character in general is Kamina from Gurren Lagann. No one can beat him🤧. Like if I could pick an anime character to be best friends with I'd pick him right away. And my favorite character in Haikyuu is actually Tsukki. It's just something ab the blondes😌.

What's your favorite movie?

Ahhh there's so many good ones😣. Any movie with Adam Sandler lol. Especially The Water Boy, that's a good one.

How did you come up with the storyline for this fanfic?

It just✨came to me✨. Lol I'm not kidding. Sometimes when I go to bed I can't go to sleep so I just picture myself in scenarios with anime characters 🙃. And I always liked the concept of like reader being a manager for Nekoma but one day I was like "what if I switched it up🤔". So instead of a manager, it was coach, and because the reader is aged up I had to make the pairing an older character. So BAM.. ✨Ukai x reader ✨ 😂. And I've actually planned out all the chapters where things go to shit, but not the ones that lead up to them. And you kinda need them lol cuz plot be important. My brain is just all over the place 24:7.

How long does it take to write a chapter?

I'm kind of a slow writer so usually 4 days to a whole week. But if I'm completely free with nothing on my schedule, and I get into a writing groove I could get one done in 2 days. But that's a rare occurrence 😅

What inspired you to start writing?

I've kinda always like to write actually. Growing up my parents got me into reading so I've always liked literature. And when I got old enough in school writing was added to the mix and I always thought it was fun. I mean now writing in school is research papers and all that so I'm not really into that lol, but I miss writing poems in middle school.

How are you so amazing?

Aweee, thank you for thinking I am🤧🖤. I'm actually dying inside but it's whatever 😂. No but thank you really. This question made my day.