YAY i died

hiiisssssss

I added the warm water to my ramen and started my timer.For my sat practice I had to finish 52 questions in a limited amount of time .i sharpened my pencil and sat down.

rumble rumble

Oops i need to take a dump.I quickly went to my bathroom.I didn't realize that the floor was still wet .Baaam the next thing i felt was pain and my vision blurred.

owwwww my whole body aches .

wait a minute where am I.

The room in front of me had dark green walls.Last time I remembered my room had light yellow walls and hospitals generally have white or grey walls.

"Miss Khione has woken up, call the doctors fast".

"Duchess Rensteil the gods have heard our prayers".

WAIT WAIT WAIT Rensteil .

SHiT im in a novel and guess what I'm not even the villainess just the friend of a minor villianess who dies while protecting the heroine.

I close my eyes and when I open them again I see two people.

ooh they sure have great visuals.A woman in her early 30s and a man in his mid 30s appeared before me .The woman had dazzling orange hair and silver eyes and the man had earl grey almost black hair and amber eyes.They looked at me with eyes full of concern.I slowly remembered that I'm in a novel called "Marionette".

In this novel a normal Count's daughter catches the eye of the crown prince as well as his best friend, the archdukes' son and also the master mage.

One of the villainesses Camilia bullies the main lead Marionette also known as  Mary and later dies(WHO CARES DUH).The problem is Camilia's best friend aka me now dies in the third chapter, after she realizes that the main lead is a very kind person, by drinking the poison put in Mary's cup by Camilia and Suzy. 

See I don't care about the story I just dont want to die.Aside from the dying the part this character has a great family(THE THIRD RICHEST FAMILY IN THE EMPIRE) and also she is the only child meaning that her parents adore her.I would have a great life if I can avoid ALL OF THESE MAIN CHARACTERS.So I'm gonna lock myself up and never go out of my house. (hee hee im so clever)

"Khione my baby how are you feeling" said khione's mother, Duchess Samantha Rensteil.

I replied "I'm feeling better now".

Duke Randark ,khione's dad smiled in relief and then told the duchess to leave me alone so that I can rest more.So now i'm alone finally.I jumped of my bed and looked in the mirror.

WOW I'm in the body of a 8 or maybe 9 year old girl with earl grey hair and silver eyes(damn she is Pretty are you sure she is just a side character and not the main female lead)I quickly took out a paper and wrote whatever plot I remembered from the story and a to do list.

TO DO LIST-

WRITE A NOVEL AND EARN LOTS OF CASH

LEARN HOW TO USE A SWORD

UPGRADE MY MAGIC

EAT A LOT

I wrote them down and quietly sneaked out of my room.Then I went to the library(thankfully i was regaining khione's past memories).I took out and read books on history , geography and magic.I knew that since I was a side character I wouldn't have amazing abilities like those of the main leads and even though my knowledge about the future was is an incredible asset, I still needed to brush up my skills especially those involving self-defense and knowledge so that I could protect myself.