National Academy

Khione's pov

She couldn't believe this guy.Both he and Kealean really deserved the best jerks award.Eugene smirked when he saw my expression and said , 'I haven't got all day you know.'

I looked at him and answered , 'What do you want?'.He then looked at me and said, 'I pretty much have everything I need so what do you think I will want from you?'.When he said this my immediate reaction was that of caution.I mean what if Eugene is secretly a pervert.At this point anything was possible.I took a step back and my eyes glowed with distrust.My reaction seemed to amuse him and he took a step closer to me.I immediately changed my body stance ready to defend myself if he tries anything weird.He bent down and whispered in my ear , 'You are quite a feisty one aren't you , at this point I shouldn't even be surprised I mean this is not the first time you have tried to pounce at me. But you know what, about your debt I want to save it for some other time.'He walked away after telling me this.

Great now I owe this jerk a favor and what does he mean by 'not the first time'.I am pretty sure I met him only once during Odette's party and I was acting sweet to him that day.I'm going to go mad because of these two main leads.I don't know what will happen when the third main lead will have his entry in the plot.I then used my mana to transport both me and Samara back to the Rensteil estate.

The next day

'Khione have you packed your hairpins?'Said Duchess Rensteil as many maids scrambled here and there carrying dresses and other stuff.I looked at my mother who at this moment looked the most unladylike I have ever seen her.She was still in her night clothes and her hair was a bit messy while she went around looking if anything was left unpacked.I smiled looking at her.This family had become my family and now I loved both the Duchess and the Duke as if they were my real parents.I quickly got ready and had breakfast .I looked at the huge clock.It was now time to leave for the National Academy.The Duke and Duchess both dropped me off till the place where my carriage awaited.I bid both of then farewell with tears in my eyes as my mother cried into my father's shoulder.

I slept during the carriage ride and when I opened my eyes I saw a big building and I also saw girls and boys walking here and there in groups.

Some of them were talking while some were laughing.I quickly walked towards my hostel where my room was situated.The room that i was assigned to had a big bedroom with a full size bathroom and shower room.The porters bought my luggage and my some of maids who had come with me quickly unpacked my belongings and started preparing a bath for me. After I took a bath I wore the school uniform .It consisted of a maroon blazer and black pleated skirt.The ties consisted of three different colours .The first batch ( 14 and 15 yo ) had one red check on their ribbons/ties , the second batch ( 16 and 17 yo) had two checks on their ribbons/ties , the third batch ( 18 and 19 yo ) had one maroon check on their ribbons/ties and the fourth batch ( 20 yo ) had two maroon checks on their ribbons/ties.

The first batch ( 14 and 15 yo ) had one red check on their ribbons/ties , the second batch ( 16 and 17 yo) had two checks on their ribbons/ties , the third batch ( 18 and 19 yo ) had one maroon check on their ribbons/ties and the fourth batch ( 2...

I wore my one red check ribbon and looked at myself in the mirror . I had tied my earl grey hair in a high pony which made my feature look sharper and at the same time I looked kinda cold and evil.Excellent that's the look I always wanted.I walked out of my room carrying some books.The school was really huge and in every corner I could see students.Many of them glanced shyly at me when i walked passed them.Then I saw Kaelean and Eugene walking with together at the end of the hall.They were walking towards my direction and now I had no choice but to pass by them.I took a deep breath and walked past them, when suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder.Eugene looked at my books and asked ' Which class are you in ?'.

I looked up and said, ' Thats none of your business .'

He smirked and replied , ' Aren't you 14 then why are you carrying the second level books instead of the first level ones.' I turned around without answering and walked off.Then I heard Eugene's voice as he shouted , 'Just so you know the second level class is this way and not in the direction you are walking towards.'I bit my lip while cursing myself for being so bad at directions.I turned around and started walking in the direction Eugene and Kaelean had walked off.I walked in the class and quietly took a seat in the back row which was farthest from Eugene and Kaelean. I knew that I had rotten luck but seriously how could I end up in the same class as Kaelean ,Eugene, Mary and Camilia . I cursed the gods silently.The teacher then came and asked all of us to introduce ourselves. The students gave their introduction one by one and then came Kaelean's turn and then Eugene's turn.Both of them said something and then suddenly some girls started having nosebleeds while others fainted.I mean seriously author. Can't you be a little more creative.

The teacher then called out my name.I went in the front of the class and said , 'Hi everyone my name is Khione Rensteil and I hope we all get along.'

I heard someone scoffed loudly and I looked to see who it was. Kaelean looked at me, his eyes full of repulsion and his expression was that of disgust . Everyone looked at me and then at Kaelean. Kaelean's attitude didn't shock me but when I saw Mary smiling slightly when she heard Kaelean scoff really surprised me.Does she dislike me or what?Then I just went back to my seat and sat down.

Suddenly a loud sound echoed through the room and the windows of are class broke.All of us were startled and some students started panicking then the teacher immediately told all of us to go the the assembly hall as quick as possible.All of us ran outside the classroom .Some students ran towards the north while others ran towards the east. I didn't know where the assembly hall was so I followed a random group of people who were running together. I kept following them as the group grew smaller and smaller at every cross road .When all of a sudden I found myself alone. I didn't know what to do so I ran forwards when suddenly a hand jerked me from behind.

(1160 words)

Nov 7,2020

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE PHOTOS

CREDIT TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS

Authors t/n

Thank you for reading "Not even a Villainess".

This is my first time writing a novel so please forgive me if I make some grammatical errors as I have to write . edit as well as pick the appropriate photos all by myself.

I will try to update one chapter of "Not even a Villainess" everyday so please keep voting and commenting for "Not even a Villainess" and please share it on your respective social media accounts.

with love,

wangloveskimchi aka ramenroll