Captured

This chapter will all be in Tim's POV. Toby will be 20 in this story, and Tim Sutton (the actor) is now, at the time of writing this, 31 so I'm gonna make him the age he was when he finished filming the ARG so he will be 25.

..............................

Tim's POV

          It was getting closer. I could hear the static, the rustle of it's black suit. By 'it' I mean Alex's fucking pet, that tall ass thing we call the Operator. The static got louder and I ran through the woods, the sound of my breathing, heartbeat and boots on the leaves not old enough to cover it. Suddenly, the static became so loud it was deafening and I couldn't see anything but static. And then it went dark.

~Time Skip~

          I woke up to a dimly lit room. Memories came flooding back and I began to struggle against the bonds that kept me onto the seat. It was hard and cold. Static could be heard again and I froze. The Operator was there, in front of me. A person stood next to him, just in the shadows, only a silhouette was able to be seen.

          "W-What the fuck?! Let me go! You...YOU DID THAT TO ALEX, YOU BASTARD!" I yelled at the tall figure, but it showed no emotion. Could it even, seeing as it had no face?

          The Operator just tapped the silhouettes shoulder and stayed silent. The shadow walked forwards, into the light, to reveal a boy. He must've been a young adult, by the height and build of him. He wore a tan and coffee and toffee coloured hoodie with a blue hood, dark blue jeans and black converses. His hair was a dark brown and messy, with a pair of orange-lensed goggles on it. His skin was almost grey, and he wore a Hannibal-like mask. He ticked and twitched, and I could tell something was seriously wrong with him.

          "Tim, isn't it?" The boy twitched out, and I nodded. "I'm Toby, Ticci Toby. You can probably tell why. But this," 'Toby' pointed to the Operator, "Is Slenderman. And I am his Proxy. My master has been after you, he says you're a valuable asset. You are under my protection."

          "What? What do you mean, I'm under your protection?!" I was confused. What the fuck? This kid was meant to protect me? "Do you know what I've been through?!" He twitched, but stayed calm. He accidentally hit himself straight in the chest, making him cough lightly.

          "I know. Calm down, Tim. It-" Toby started but I cut him off.

          "Calm down?! CALM DOWN?! I've been through so much shit, and you want me to calm down? Heh!" I glared at him and his distracted stare became hard.

          "Tim, honestly, we've all been through stuff. I'm not saying to your level, but we all have. I just need to ask you some stuff." His voice was hard and demanding, making me pause. These guys could kill me. So I nodded. He looked proud and his voice was cheery, as if nothing happened. 

          "Great! So, Tim-can I call you Tim?" Again, I nodded. "Nice. So, Tim, do you recognise this?" He held out a picture. It was of a person wearing a white mask with black, feminine features, and they had the same jacket as me, which was strange as it was really hard to find this.

          "No..." I said hesitantly. Then Toby pulled out the same mask that was in the photo, put it on me and took a picture. He then showed it to me, and it was almost identical. I stared at it as he took the mask off.

          "Now?"

          "How..?" I trailed off. That couldn't be me! I knew I'd been diagnosed as a kid, but I'd always taken my meds! 

          "I guess you forgot about the medication. Happens to me and my ADHD meds." Toby shrugged. "They call you The Masked Man, but that's a bit lengthy, so I'll call you...Masky!"

          "Masky?" I asked. It had a nice ring to it.

          "Yep, Masky!" Toby repeated and he looked proud. "So, Masky, you're under my protection and I'm not gonna let you escape!"

          "I'm gonna get out, eventually, you bastards. I'm gonna get out of here and-" I glared at them and Toby interrupted me, leaning down towards my face, a dark glee in his eyes and whispered one word. It was only one word, but he said it in a way that no sane person could.

          "Never." 

..............................

Chapter One finished! Whoop! As you can tell, it won't be very lovey-dovey at the beginning. But sorry if it's short.

Word Count: 776

~Majora xx