It turned out that Christian could get extremely, pleasurably rough. When she made her way back home a little while later before Devin got home, Melodie made sure to take a scorching hot shower. She had to make her body all the same shade of red if she didn't want Devin to get suspicious of her daily activities while he was at work.

    When she got out of the shower, she heard Devin arrive back home. She glanced at the clock. Yup, it was his normal time to come home and she didn't have dinner ready. Dammit. Well, they could always order in, have a nice night watching movies or something while they ate. A nice date night at home.

    Devin smiled as she came down the steps. He was just taking off his shoes when she hugged him. "You okay?" he asked, sighing with a laugh. "You smell so damn good. All showered up just for me?"

    She grinned back at him when they pulled apart. "Always have to be ready now it seems."

    He winked at her, grabbing her ass. She gasped, both at the sudden touch and the soreness that still resided there. "Desert sounds like the perfect time."

    "It surely does." She agreed.

    Hours later, after the take-out dinner and a childhood nostalgia movie, they had made their way to the bedroom. Melodie made sure to have the lights off as she still felt a burn on her ass. She was going to have to make Christian do it all over again. She hadn't noticed the first time about his closet full of toys. He didn't come across as someone who would have a fifty shades of grey room in their home but he did, and it was a room she wanted to spend a lot of time in. Maybe she could convince Devin to have one put into their home, with how things were going for them recently, it wouldn't be so insane to request the room.

    The next morning, Devin had off of work. Being a couple of days into November, it was time to take down the Halloween decorations. Devin was up on a ladder taking down the lights that had been strewn along the roof.

    "Any reason you needed so many lights, babe?" Devin grunted as he untangled yet another bunch of lights before sending them down to a waiting Melodie. She grabbed the lights and put them into her organizational decoration box. "This is insane."

    "It may be insane." She relented. "But fun. You saw the faces of all the kids that came by! They loved the house and said they couldn't wait to see what we did for Christmas."

    "Shit." Devin groaned.

    Melodie couldn't hold back the laughter that bubbled up. She also felt the glare her husband sent down to her, she ignored it.

    "You already knew what was going to happen." She told him. "As we were driving down here, you said you couldn't wait to see how I went all out for the holidays."

    Devin rejoined her on the ground, handing her the last bunch of lights. His hands were on his hips as he watched her put them away. He eyed the box that was now overflowing with Halloween decorations and frowned. "Don't tell me you already have more than this for Christmas, please I am begging you, Mel."

    Melodie broke eye contact and began to stare at the ground, twisting the tip of her shoe against the grass.

    "Mel." Devin huffed, half laugh and half irritation. "When does it arrive?" He knew how she loved online shopping.