【3】

"Stop! Get off me!" Tom shouted. He kicked and struggled. For most people, "the closet" didn't sound so scary. But to Tom, he was horrified. He hated the dark, especially when he was alone. He remembered one time when he, Edd, Matt, and Tord were playing truth or dare. Edd dared him to spill his darkest secret. Tom responded with, "the dark" and Tord teased him for it.
Tom realized that he was using his fear to make him join him. Tom told himself to stay stong and not snap.
The soldier threw him into the closet and locked it. Tom sat in a corner and took deep breaths. "Tu vas bien Thomas. Tout va bien.." He mumbled to himself. He routinely looked over his shoulder in case anything would pop up even if he was by himself. Later, a soldier came in with a belt. Tom backed up closer to the corner until he couldn't go back anymore. "S'il te plait ne... S-S'il te plait.." He whispered. The soldier smirked and raised up the belt, bringing it back down onto Tom harshly.

"Fuck Tord. Fuck this. Fuck this town. Fuck everything." Matt grumbled. Edd looked at him. "Matt, don't." He said. Matt turned to face him. "Don't what!?" He exclaimed. "Don't be mad? Don't be angry? Everyone thinks I can't do much because of my short term! I bet you he'll use that to his advantage! But I won't let him! Edd we need to break out of here and find Tom!" Edd just frowned and looked at him. Matt sighed. "I forgot what just happened." He said, sitting down next to Edd. Edd looked at him confused. "I-I forgot what happened to Tom. I'm scared and mad. I don't wanna go. I don't want you to go.." Matt said softly. Edd sighed. "What's it been? Like two weeks now? We're already falling apart. Literally." He said. Matt chuckled.
"I guess so."
"We gotta get ourselves together."
"What was I talking about?"
"Hmm?"
"I was saying something about Tom."
"Oh. I-It was nothing."
"Hm. Okay."
Edd hugged Matt. Matt hugged back. They stayed like that for a while until a soldier came in. Banging, the cell door again, he came in and took Matt. Matt struggled and restrained. "Edd!" He shouted after him. "Matt no!" Edd shouted. The soldier slung Matt over his shoulder. He poked Edd's head with his gun. "Shut up." He demanded. Tears streamed down Edd's face as he watched Matt get taken away. He balled up and cried. "Matt..." He whispered, crying harder. "Hey!" Someone shouted. Edd stopped and sniffled. He looked up and saw someone from the other cell across from his. "Hey you!" He shouted. "Me?" Edd asked. "Yes you!" The man shouted. "Stop ya whining and get up! You're Edd Golden! I've seen you do incredible things! You fought zombies, fought monsters, had powers, fought more zombies, and defeated the person that put you here!" Edd looked around. "That was Tom." He corrected. The man scoffed. "Tom shom! He was the first to be taken away. Sad if you ask me."
"What do you expect me to do?"
"I don't know, get up and fight!?"
"Fight how!? I'm stuck in here and I can't get out!"
"Find. A. Way."
"Hmph."
Edd huffed and looked around. He sighed. "Go away random person." He said sadly. The man sighed. He turned around and walked farther from the bars in his cell. Edd sighed again. "Get up." He thought to himself.

Matt was taken to Tord's office, again. Tord slowly turned around on his heels. "Hello Matt." He greeted. Matt stayed silent. "Nothing? No "I'm gonna kill you!" or "Shut up!" hmm?" Tord said. "Very well then. I hope you like science." Tord looked over to the soldier. "Ta ham til laboratoriet." He instructed. The soldier nodded. He took Matt and dragged him out. Matt raised both his middle fingers and mouthed "fuck you." Tord smiled. "Well goodbye to you too." He said.

More weeks passed and Tom was still in the closet. All he could see was black. Darkness. Nothing. He regularly got beaten by the soldiers. He cried to himself. He started to actually consider working for Tord. He just wanted to be out of that place. He slowly rocked back and fourth, talking quietly to himself. "You can't work for him Tom. He's not right in the head." He said. "If you don't get out sooner, you'll be the same!" Tom shuddered and sighed. "Pourrait aussi bien..." He whispered. He got up slowly and banged on the door. "LET ME OUT! I'LL DO IT JUST LET ME OUT!" He screamed. A soldier opened the door and had an angry expression. Tom was taken back then realized what he was doing. "W-Wait! I'll work for Tord! Please just don't!" He exclaimed.
The soldier smiled menacingly and grabbed Tom, dragging him to Tord's office. He threw Tom in and kicked him when he was on the ground. "Han gjør det. Trenger mye trening skjønt" The soldier chuckled. Tord smiled and laughed a little. Tom slowly lifted himself up off the ground. Tord looked at him to see all the damage the soldiers have done to him. Bruises, cuts, blood. It was perfect.
Tord smirked. "You will be my assistant?" He asked. Tom slowly nodded. Tord slapped his face. "Use words now my pet." He demanded. Tom whimpered and looked at Tord. He sighed. "Yes Red Leader sir."

Tord looked at the soldier. "Gå til laboratoriet. Jeg vil ha modifikasjoner. Kroppsmodifikasjoner. Jeg trenger kurver, spesielt for det jeg vil gjøre mot ham. Ikke la ham se Matt. Jeg har noe spesielt for deres møte." He said. The soldier nodded and saluted.
He then took Tom and brought him to the lab. The soldier looked at a scientist. He walked over to him with Tom. "Rød Leder trenger kroppsmodus. Kurver." He said. The scientist analysed Tom's body. He nodded. "Fortell ham at jeg vil få det gjort." He said. The soldier nodded and gave Tom to him. He walked out the lab with a smirk. Tom looked at the scientist. "What are you gonna do to m-" Tom was cut off by the man. "-None of your pitiful concern." He said.
He took Tom by the arm and dragged him to the table. Knyt ham! Han må gjøre kroppsendringer! Rød Leder ber om det!" He exclaimed. Doctors came rushing in. They took Tom and strapped him down to the table. "Stop! Let go! Let go!" Tom protested, fighting back. The doctors won in the end and Tom was strapped down onto the table. Tom was greeted by a bright light in his face. A doctor leaned over him with a needle. He quickly injected it into Tom, turning back to the other doctors. Tom slowly closed his eyes, his eyelids getting heavier. He then fell asleep, not knowing what they were doing to him.