【25】

Tom looked around nervously. He sighed. "Okay, okay, you caught me." He said. Tord gripped the trigger tighter. "I may be different but I can still work for you. Isn't that what you want?" Tom said, trying to negotiate his way out of the tight situation. Tord glared at him. He walked closer to Tom and stopped when the gun touched Tom's head. "Alright then." Tom said. He didn't know how to call for help. If only Tamara shown him how to do the stupid thing with his headset. Tord turned Tom so that the gund was aimed at the back of his head. "Move!" He ordered. Tom walked out of the office with Tord trailing behind him. Tord pushed him all the way to a dark room with a table, a hanging light and two chairs at opposite ends of the table. Oh no. Tom's been there before. The interrogation room. Usually it was he who was at the other end doing the interrogating. Now he would have to be at the other end. Tord, realizing he had no time for this and that he didn't want to speak to Tom, pressed a button on his walkie-talkie. "Tori kom deg hit. Jeg er ganske sikker på at du vet hvor avhørsrommet er." He said. Tord sat Tom down on the chair. He tied him down and sat down in front of him. He still pointed the gun towards him. "I did nothing wrong." Tom said. "You betrayed me for the others. I am trying to help the world." Tord said.
"No you're not! You're killing people!"
"Humanity is such a small, fragile, race isn't it?"
"Tord do you not realize what you're doing is wrong!?"
"Shut the fuck up you child! I am merely just ridding the world of its poisoned people!"
"You are a poisoned person or whatever! You did human expiriments, enslaved people and made them dig mass graves, you caged me and my friends!"
"THEY ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS!"
Just as Tord finished his sentence, Tori walked in. The two turned to face her. "Did I interrupt anything?" She asked. Tord sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. He stood up and faced Tori. "Spør ham. Hvis han ikke gir svar, gir jeg deg all rett til å gjøre det du vil med ham." He instructed. Tori nodded and took Tord's place in the chair. Tord left and closed the door. Tori smirked sinisterly. "Let's get down to buisness." She said.

"What are the others up to?"

Edd paced back and fourth in the living room. He mumbled his thoughts aloud and grumbled, becoming frustrated with himself. "Edd?" Edd turned to see Matt in the doorway. "O-Oh!" He exclaimed, blushing in embarrassment. "Yeah?" Matt walked over to him. "You're still worried?" He asked. Edd nodded and sighed. "I keep telling myself not to be." He chuckled. Matt nodded.
"Edd, not everything's just a laugh to happiness you know."
"What do you mean?"
"You keep laughing. Chuckling, and smiling. I can tell you're sad."
"..."
"And I know it's more than just Tom. What's going on?"
Edd sniffled. "I-I don't know.." He said quietly. His voice wavered and his bottom lip trembled. "I-I'm worried, I'm scared, I'm mad, I'm sad, a-and at the same time we're doing this it's just a bad t-time to be feeling anything right now.." Matt nodded. Edd looked down at the floor. "It's okay Edd. Everyone needs a little time to be sad, maybe just cry for no reason." Matt said, comforting him. Edd nodded. "I-I guess so.." He agreed. Matt hugged Edd unexpectedly. Edd blushed and hugged back. "Thank you." He said quietly. Matt smiled. "No problem." He replied. "I love you." Edd whispered. "Me too buddy." Matt responded. Edd blushed and buried his face in Matt's back. "R-Right," he started, chuckling nervously,

"Buddy."