【11】

Scientists. Doctors. Soldiers. They were everywhere. Tom was rebooted. Emotions? None. Sympathy? What's that? Compasion? Never heard of it. He was changed once again. He walked down the hallway with Tord. His facial expression was an emotionless glare. "Thomas, go and check up on the ginger for me." Tord instructed. Tom nodded. "Yes Red Leader sir." He said, saluting. He opened the doors and left.
Walking down the hallway, Tom made his way to the experiment cells. He walked pass every victim and patient with out a second thought to help them. There were men, women, children, families, all in glass cages. Some were insane, some were new. Some were nice, and some had to get rabies shots. Tom liked this. He found happiness and strength when making fun of them. It was like a circus. You come into the show, laugh at the freaks who preform, and leave. He watched as a scientist preformed more and more tests on a subject. The man behing the glass screamed in pain. Tom stopped and turned his head. "LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT PLEASE!" The man shouted. He had a heavy brittish accent and looked like he was in his mid forty's. "PLEASE! I HAVE A FAMILY! A WIFE A-AND TWO DAUGHTERS PLEASE! I CAN'T LEAVE THEM!" He shouted. The scientist grumbled in annoyance. Tom walked over. "La meg takle dette." He told the scientist. The scientist nodded and watched. Tom pressed a button on the control panel. "It's either "All hail Red Leader," or you die." He said, speaking to the test subject through the microphone. "NEVER! I WILL NEVER BE LIKE HIM!" The man screamed. Tom sucked in some air and pressed the button again. "Okay." He said. He pressed another button. A ringing sound came through the man's ears. "AAAAH! STOP IT! IT HURTS!" He screamed, groaning and wincing in pain. Tom continued to leave his finger on the button, looking into the man's eyes the whole time with a blank expression. The man dropped to his knees and held his head. "PLEASE! PLEASE STOP! MY FAMILY!" He screamed again. "I'll tell them you said bye." Tom said. "AAAAAAHHH!" The man screamed one final time before his whole head exploded.
There was guts, brains, and blood everywhere. The scientist stared in horror. The limp body of the man was on the floor and blood painted the walls, his brains followed. Tom looked to it, unphased. He sighed and smiled to himself. He took his walkie-talkie and spoke into it. "Clean up in cell thirteen." He said. "Don't worry," he said to the scientist, "I'll get you another subject." He walked off, leaving the horrified scientist.

Just another normal day.

Edd sighed. The people were talking. "Will he be back mama?" One kid asked. "I don't know honey." The mother answered. "He's so kind. I swear, I would've been dead by now it it weren't for him." Someone else said. "I know right? Man, I wish he were here right now." Another person said. Edd chuckled to himself. To them, Tom was their hero. A saint, a sheep in wolf's clothing. Everyone waited for him to come back. However, he nevre did. Days, weeks and nothing. People were starting to complain.
Until one day,
There was a black figure. He was short and had virtual eyes that lit up the room. Almost everyone cheered, trying to be silent at the same time. It was Tom! He was back! Edd smiled but noticed he wasn't carrying any food. Instead he walked up to someone's cell and opened it. He walked in and grabbed the child. Edd looked closer.
Oh no.
It was them. The mother and daughter Tom wanted to help.
He gripped her arm and pulled her forcefully. The girl clung onto her mother. She cried and didn't let go. Tom let go of the girl and took out his gun, pointing it to the mother's head. Tears flowing down their eyes, the mother and her daughter backed up into one corner. Everyone who was close enough watched. "T-Tom why are you doing this..?" The mom whispered. Tom smiled ominously. "Because why not?" He answered. "Now give me the fucking child!" The girl cried harder as she hung onto her mother. "Never." The mom said. Tom clicked his tounge. "That's too bad. I can make this bullet go through both of your heads." He said, shovig the gun onto the woman's head. "Mommy! I'm scared!" The girl exclaimed. "You should be." Tom said. He turned and took the girl by surprise, dragging her out of the cell. "MOMMY! NO! NO!" The girl sobbed. The mother cried and sobbed harder. "MY BABY! DON'T WORRY MOMMY'S GONNA BE OKAY!" She exclaimed. Tom rolled his "eyes." The circles on his headset moved in a circle, showing his expression. "Jesus Christ, stop crying!" He yelled and slapped the girl with his gun. Her cheek was bleeding and she cried harder. Tom, being fed up and out of patience, pointed the gun back at the mother and shot her twice in the head.
Everyone gasped and turned away, not wanting to be next. The little girl held back tears and sniffled. "Mommy.." She whispered. Tom smiled. "That's better." He said. He dragged the girl back down the hallway, leaving everyone in shock. Edd blinked. He was at a loss for words, just as everyone else.

That was not the Thomas Hartley Rose he knew.