𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐒

𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐒
by -lunatichale

"𝙰𝚗 𝚊𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚜?"

"𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝? 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚕𝚎'𝚜 𝚊 𝚍𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛."

"𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗𝚎."

"𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 '𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚊𝚜𝚖, 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝.'"

"𝙼𝚑𝚖. 𝙽𝚘𝚠, 𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚒𝚝."

✧˖*°࿐ 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎,

𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎.

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

✧˖*°࿐ 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 was only an eight-month-old baby when she was given up by her unknown parents to an orphanage in Birmingham, England. For the whole 7 years that she was in that orphanage, she never once felt the true happiness and love from the people around her. She wanted a real family. Everytime there was a couple or a family visiting and planning to adopt a child, she would always dress to impress. However, the main reason she wasn't picked every time, was because of her uncontrollable need to mock people. She was a nice girl, truth be told. She helps in house chores, smiles everytime, plays wonderfully with other children. But when she sees something that's worth making fun of, her mouth is like an assault rifle that keeps firing insults and sarcastic remarks. Hell, her first words when she was a baby were even "Boo you". So, they have a love and hate relationship with the girl.

     𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, the little girl ran away from the orphanage, seeking love and adventure. And that was exactly what she found when she bumped into the notorious head of the Thorne Family, Armand Thorne. He was immediately captivated by the girl. It was as though she was born to be a Thorne, she was cunning, fearless, determined, and, a bonus, amazing at mocking people. Therefore, they couldn't help but take her under their wing.