VII. M.B.T.

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

CROWN OF THORNES
𝖒.𝖇.𝖙.

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

     𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐅

𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐅. 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐃. It messes with one's mind. Make them think about crazy things, like how to revive the dead or look for their reincarnation. Just anything that would make them feel and think that the person that they lost can still be walking in the face of the earth, no matter how stupid it sounds.

Some handle it properly, some handle it poorly, and there are some who simply escaped half the process. That third 'some' naming Miracle Blair Thorne.

"She had a mild concussion. I need to keep her overnight to observe her. But she's doing fine. Could've been worse if she wasn't pushed out of the way." Carlisle said as he stood next to the unconscious Miracle tucked in the blanket on the hospital bed.

Armand nodded as he stared at his little Thorne with his hands in his pockets and his trenchcoat behind his arms.

"Thank you." Armand told Carlisle, offering a hand towards them.

Carlisle gave a small genuine smile before accepting the handshake.

Both of them withdrew from the handshake and glanced at the brunette girl when Carlisle remembered something from when he was taking care of Miracle.

"Armand, Miracle has a bite mark on her left arm. What happened?" Carlisle asked.

Carlisle noticed the scar on Miracle's arm that was shaped like a bite mark as soon as her jacket was removed.

Armand could only stare at Miracle when the memory of how she got those scars played in his head. Unlike the rest of the Thornes, he kept his emotions to himself.