I. Operation: High Fucking School

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

CROWN OF THORNES
𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓: 𝖍𝖎𝖌𝖍 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖔𝖑

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

     𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐕𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 to do all the things that they want

     𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐕𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 to do all the things that they want. That all they ever do was the fun stuff that they prefer to begin or come back to. But when you're related to Miracle Blair Thorne, she will make you do things that you never thought you'd do. Like, attending high school in the twenty-first century, for example.

"Are you bloody insane?" Sebastian exclaimed as he looked at the pouting Miracle. "I have better things to do than attend high school, Miracle."

Miracle jumped up from the couch as she tried to convince her brother further.

"Come on, Sebastian. Ollie and Parker already agreed to go with me. It's going to be fun!" Miracle responded.

Sebastian glared at the couple seated on the couch with Parker's arm around Olivia's shoulders.

"It could be a lot of fun." Olivia stated.

"I've always wanted to see how high school detentions go...or just high school in general." Parker added.

"It's a perfect place to be a jackass. You'll fit right in, Parker." Miracle told him.

Parker placed a hand on his chest as he faked a pained expression while Olivia simply nudged him with her elbow.

"Forget it. I'm not going." Sebastian said.

The brunette vampire plummetted to the couch as he took the book he was reading from the coffee table.

Miracle groaned in frustration and looked at how Sebastian was ignoring her and her very obvious groans of resentment. At least, that was until Miracle thought of a way to force Sebastian out of that couch and into the halls of Forks High School.