V. Which Hale

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

CROWN OF THORNES
𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖍 𝖍𝖆𝖑𝖊

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

     "𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐏𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆!" 𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐋𝐄

"𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐏𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆!" 𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐋𝐄. Her eyes were currently covered by Jasper's hands and the only thing she could trust for her to not trip over was his presence.

Class ended a couple of minutes ago and Miracle told her siblings that she was going with Jasper. Parker and Olivia decided that it would be fine, knowing that Miracle would be safe with Jasper. Sebastian, on the other hand, took a lot more convincing, mostly from Alice, telling him that if something bad was to happen, she should've seen it by now. But currently, nothing was wrong.

So, thanks to the pixie-haired girl, Sebastian allowed his little sister to go on some kind of date with the honey-blonde vampire.

"You're not gonna kill me, are you?" Miracle asked.

"You're already falling in love with me, I'm not gonna waste that." Jasper smugly answered.

Miracle faked a gasp as she continued to struggle to walk in the rough path.

"Your ego is skyrocketing, Mr. Hale. I am not falling in love with you." Miracle said.

Though, wasn't she really? She doesn't even know. She had no idea if this was love or simply an infatuation. But for how fast things are happening, she's leaning more towards infatuation. No one could fall in love with someone that easy, right?

"Tell that to your heart that's fluttering inside your chest, Ms. Thorne." Jasper whispered next to her ear, continuing to grin like a champion as he teased the brunette girl.