II. Poke My Hontas

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

CROWN OF THORNES
𝖕𝖔𝖐𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖍𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖆𝖘

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

     𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒, seeing as how the Thornes' appearance had made things a bit grimmer than they have ever experienced

     𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒, seeing as how the Thornes' appearance had made things a bit grimmer than they have ever experienced. The mere mention of their father, Armand Thorne, from when Miracle had warned Ryan confirmed their assumptions that he and their family really do have a rather dark prestige surrounding them.

If she, the youngest of the Thornes, can be as fearsome as she was earlier, the others couldn't even begin to imagine what the rest of her family's fury would be like.

"Proceed to an available seat, Ms. Thorne." The professor said after he had given back the slip that he signed.

Her class at the moment was Chemistry, and in all honesty, it's one of her favorite subjects. She told herself that she needed to do well in this subject considering that she aspires to be a doctor someday. Having knowledge about Chemistry as a doctor is an important thing considering that the human body is one big sequence of chemical reactions.

Miracle's hazel-brown eyes scanned the room for a vacant seat and, rather conveniently, the only available seat was beside the honey-blonde vampire, Jasper Hale.

What do I do. What do I do. What do I do. Miracle thought over and over again. It was either she suck it up and take a seat next to Jasper or run the hell out of there like a crazy person.

She's had enough crazy for one day. Besides, why was she even worried? It's just Jasper. Just the newest vegetarian vampire in the Cullens that could rip her throat out for even being in the same room as her. No big deal.

Miracle sighed deeply before clenching her hands around the book she's hugging against her chest and started walking towards the honey-blonde vampire.

"Hey." Miracle greeted as soon as she reached him.