III. Dance The Night Away

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

CROWN OF THORNES
𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖜𝖆𝖞

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

     𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃. The Thornes still inflicted anxiety towards their fellow schoolmates, Edward was still a no show in school, Jasper continued to avoid Miracle as much as possible, and Alice proceeded to drive Miracle crazy by leaving hints here and there about who she is going to marry.

School just ended and everyone didn't bother to hang around inside the campus for much longer considering that they are excited to dress up for the house-warming ball the Thornes are having later that night.

They were excited about it because of many things. It's rare for Forks to have this kind of formal gathering, where people get to have an excuse to dress up. They also heard of the castle-like manor of the Thornes, which they wanted to see for themselves. They want to meet the head of the family and his wife as well, the people who took in and raised four beautiful 'children'. Another one is that they get to be on the Thornes' good side, as long sd they behaved accordingly.

So, you see, these reasons are why it was hard to turn down the invite to their ball.

"If I had known I look this good in a gown, I would have worn one for each day." Miracle told herself as she stood in front of the large mirror she has in her walk-in closet.

She was wearing a peach-colored ball gown with mesh, poofy, long sleeves and a sweetheart neckline embellished with beautiful little flowers that made the whole gown look like it came out of a fairytale.

"Trust me, you don't want to." Olivia said from the doorway, letting her presence known. "I had to do the exact same thing during the Victorian era. Ver might have enjoyed it, but I didn't."

Olivia entered her sister's walk-in closet in a quite similar gown only hers had a straight neckline and was pastel blue in color. Her curly blonde hair was then done into an elegant updo, which made Miracle think that Olivia looked like Cinderella.