day 7- fabric and weapons do not mix

"JASON PETER TODD!" Marinette's yell reverberates through the entire house.

"Uh, you better go see what's up." Dick says nervously. "Full names are not good." Jason wholeheartedly agrees with that statement, and he thinks he knows what his girlfriend just discovered.

Marinette is standing in her sewing room, with her hands on her hips and a very dangerous glint in her eye. Jason gulps.

"Jason," She says sweetly. "Did you, by any chance, happen to leave your knives in my very expensive bolt of luxury silk imported from China? Because I was unrolling some of it for a commission and I found a couple knives wrapped in my fabric and quite literally tearing it apart."

"Mari. Love, we can work this out, right?" Jason says with an audible quaver in his voice. "I'll take you that fabric store across town, we could also stop by Style Queen-"

"This. Was. Going. To. Be. Used. For. A. Commission. For. Pepper. Potts." His girlfriend hisses. He resists the urge to whimper, because the Joker literally has nothing on an angry Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

Her demeanor goes from deadly to cheerful in an instant. "Which means I can make you something out of the ruined fabric, since-" Marinette reaches into her chest and pulls out another bolt of the same silk. "-I always buy more than needed because you and your brothers are all idiots."

Jason sighs in relief. Marinette whips her head around to look at him, glare back on again. "You're still not getting any of my baking for two weeks, though."