𝑴𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈

"Ah I can't believe it's the last day of school y/n-Chan! "
"Suzuki-San do you know what school you'll be going to?" You mention in your monotone voice. "Yea I'm going to Aoba-Johsai!" Suzuki says in a chirpy tone, proud she's going on a scholarship for her incredible soccer skills.
"Y/N- Chan?" She says, "Are you going to play volleyball in high school"

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧, am I going to play in high school.

FLASH BACK

"K/N-Chan, here!" You set the ball to your teammate and she hits the ball straight down to the gym floor. *whistle* 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒏, you think to yourself. "Yeah! Nice job Y/N!" Your coach cheers from the side line. You notice the other team is crying and you don't pay them any attention. You feel bad for the other team but you don't say anything other than a simple nice job.

For a setter you're quite short/tall and oddly frail and delicate/ bigger and graceful for a setter. And you're pretty and very like able even though you've got such a monotone voice, you don't come off as rude. In the past year you've gotten more attention than ever from boys and girls. But you've never had a want or need to be in a relationship, you always say That you don't have time for relationships and dating because of volleyball.

"Y/N-Chan?"

You snap back to reality

"Hmm?" You say, "Oh yeah I'm definitely playing in high school." You say and Suzuki smiles. I mean after all you're the number one female setter in Japan.

*time skip* (how can I be this lazy it's the first episode?! oopsies😌✌️)

<Your mother drove you home from school because she works there as a teacher>

"Y\N what do you want for dinner tonight?" Your mother says in her gentle and caring voice that she always has. Your mother was very pretty and looked incredibly young for her age. But she was always sad and at night you could hear her crying. Your dad had left you when you were just two so you don't remember him so there's not much to miss, but when you hear mom cry or when someone brings up stuff that they do with their fathers you tear up a little bit and sometimes have to be excused to go and hide in the bathroom for a couple of minutes.

"Uh let's get pizza." You say to your mother. "That's a good idea! I've been craving pizza forever!" She says.

You and you're mom are just fine on your own she's only sad about your dad leaving every once in a while. People always say you look like your mother you have her beautiful H/C locks and you have her perfect smile, but you have your dads E/C eyes. You hate them for their color. Most people love them and how they look in the light but you just think it makes you look like your dad. You would give almost anything to have your moms blue eyes. (If you have blue eyes then her green ones☻) she's a very flexible parent and you've always looked up to her as your hero. (If you want you can put dad instead of mom if that's what you prefer)

"Honey I've got something to tell you when we get home." Your mother says softly. "You begin to stress out thinking about what you've done in the past few days, but it seems you haven't done anything. "What's it about mom?" You ask wondering if you're not getting in trouble then what she could be talking about. "Well we're moving" she says slightly mumbling worrying if you would get mad or not. But you don't you simply reply with "Oh ok you really scared me thought I was getting in trouble."
"Where to?" You ask "to Itachiyama High School." She says happy that you aren't mad that you're moving. "You're going to play volleyball right? Well I happened to get an offer from their school asking if they wanted me to be a teacher their, and I remembered that Mrs.Kioyoomi's son goes there. I think she said something about him being some kind of good sport player, I think he play volleyball. What was his name... Oh yeah! Sakusa! That's it!" Your mom says excited that she might have grandbab- I mean excited that you might know someone at school. 〈thats what the kids call foreplay〉(maybe??)
"The Sakusa Kioyoomi?!" You shout. "Yea you guys used to be best friends when you were little remember?" Your mom says wondering why your so excited. "Mom he's one of the top three aces in Japan!" You say excitedly "wait I knew Sakusa?" You ask
"Yeah I think he's a year older than you, you guys used to play house and he would always force you to wear a mask when you guys were around other kids. I think he had a crush on you. His mom really helped with the divorce, you know she was my lawyer. Man I remember when we used to go out in high school to the club with Ukai and- never mind!" Your mom says blushing slightly.
"Anyways the pizzas here!" She says trying to cover up her embarrassment.

*thought*

I can't believe I used to be childhood friends with Sakusa. Isn't he like some kind of germaphobe?

*end of thoughts*

After eating you go upstairs to do some research about where you'll be going for high school. You see A school web page so you pull up boys volleyball. You see a boy with curly hair and a mask managing from his right ear talking to what your guessing is a Libero because he looks like he's about 180cm which is oddly tall for a Libero. But he had a different colored Jersey from the cute guy on his left. You weren't sure who that guy was though. You clicked on a page they had linked about their ace, Sakusa. The first thing that popped up was the cute guy from before. That's him?! You marvel to yourself as you stare at the screen and begin to read the caption, "Sakusa Kiyoomi; number one ace in all of Japan." (Sure -_-)

Later on in that night you search up the girls team. They're also an incredible team placed number two in Japan. Their setter at the moment was now graduating so their looking for a new one. "Perfect" you whisper to your self. Let's see here... woah it's Natsuki Sato! She's the best Libro in Japan! But shes 160 cm she's taller than me! (Or shorter if you want) everyone on the team is so tall! Yumi Ito! She's like 178 cm! Wow their all taller than 170 other than Sato-san!

*list of players on girls team and height and positions also year, if you care*

Natsuki Sato| libero| 160cm/5'3| second year
Koharu Ito| wing spiker| 178cm/5'10| third year
Haruka Takahashi| middle blocker| 190cm/6'2| third year
Yumi Nakamura| wing spiker| 173cm/5'7| second year
Setter———— maybe you🤫
Riko Nakamura| wing spiker| 177cm/5'8|first year| (koharu's little sister)

Wow their all really good! But that means more competition... nah I got this in the bag. I should ask mom when we're moving... "Mom?" You say loud so your mom can hear you from downstairs. "When are we moving?" You ask. "In A week or two!" She replies. "Okay thanks Mom. By the way I'm probably going to go to sleep soon so night mom love you!" You say. "Okat sleep well we're gonna start packing tomorrow okay?" She tells you. "Okay Mom, I will." You tell her as you begin to close of your tabs for the night so you can get some sleep. You walk into your bathroom take a shower do your fancy skincare because it makes you feel special. And then hit the sheets and conch out. Thank god you're a heavy sleeper and love sleeping. (Imagine being an insomniac couldn't be me😢)

𝑨𝑼𝑻𝑯𝑶𝑹𝑺 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬𝑺;
Thanks for reading I'll probably post the next part in a day or so or i might crunch it in today but Author Chan has school. Nasty nasty school 😷 I'll be working as fast as possible but I'm on a swim team so I might take a while sorry if I do bye bye sakusa simps🤧❤️