Chapter One🎤

I woke up two months ago. I was running late. Typical me.

I jumping in the shower. I put on this ladybug, Clara Nightingale outfit (Photo above). And when I was done and running out the door I realized that my hair was still down.

"Hey Marinette!" Adrien, my love, called.

"H-hi A-adrien!" I stammered.

"You hair looks beautiful down," he said before going to see Nino.

"Marinette! Your hair! It looks so pretty down! And that outfit!" Alya gushed.

"Thanks, help me put my hair up?" I asked.

"Sure. I heard that four new students are joining our class. And just for a new assignment! Adrien said that Kagami's joining. Juleka said that Luka is joining too. Kim said that Ondine is joining. But... I want to know who the fourth is," Alya told me as she was putting my hair up.

"Oh, you put your hair back up," Adrien said.

"Y-yeah, I like it dow-up. I mean up," I said.

Adrien laughed. Then the four of us walked to class.

"Girl, could you sing the first verse of Speechless from Aladdin?" Alya asked me.

"Sure. Later thought. We can't be late," I told her.

"Good morning cl- Marinette, you're on time perfect. Good morning class. Today we are getting a very fun and exciting new assignment. But first, we have four new students joining our class just for this assignment. Felix, Luka, Kagami, and Ondine please come in," Miss Bustier said.

Adrien's face went pale, Luka, Kagami, and his cousin? It was a dream come true.

"Excuse me, Miss Bustier, my mother said that to do this I have to be with Adrien the whole time," Kagami said.

"I don't have a note that says that, Kagami. I'm sorry," Miss Bustier said.

"Tsurugi-san is blind Miss Bustier," Adrien said.

"Oh," Miss Bustier and I said.

I'm a fool. I thought that Kagami was just trying to get with Adrien. But I hadn't thought of that.

"My mother has sent an auto," Kagami said.

"Good Morning Madame Bustier. I am Tsurugi-san. Kagami-san is my daughter. And I the only way she will be in your class is if she is with Mr. Agreste's son, Adrien. Have a nice day," Tsurugi-san said over the recorded auto.

"Okay, Adrien please stand up. Kagami sit next to Nino. Adrien sit next to Kagami," Miss Bustier said.

"Why is Adrien on the right side of me?" Kagami asked.

The class broke into laughter.

"Adrien is never on time. He and Marinette never make it on time," Rose said.

"Madame Bustier. My mother, Amelie Graham de Vanily, wishes for my to be with my cousin," Felix said.

"Is there a note?" Miss Bustier asked.

"Yes. Signed by Gabriel Agreste, my uncle, and Amelie Graham de Vanily, my mother," Felix said before handing Miss Bustier a paper.

"Okay. Nino stand up. Mylene sit with Ivan, Lila sit next to Sabrina, Kim sit next to Alix. Ondie sit next to Kim. Luka sit next to Marinette. Alya sit were Kim was and Nino sit next to her. Max sit with Nathaniel," Miss Bustier said.

"Now on to the assignment. You have one months to make a costume and a background for our Disney World Project. Marinette please come up here," Miss Bustier said finally starting class.