Chapter Three

"What is Alya talking about?" Everyone except Felix and Alya asked.

"I-i-i-i I can't tell you," I said to them.

"Marinette, tell them. They can help you," Alya said to me.

"They can help me? Can they stop death? Can they? No? Then they can't help me! No one can. I'm her clone, her strange creation, and she- she- she-" I started before I burst into tears.

"Adrien, Félix, we should go. Marinette doesn't want to talk to us. She will talk to us when she wants to," Kagami said.

"No! No one is leaving until Marinette tells you! She needs our help and support," Alya yelled.

"Alya, calm down. Kagami's right. Marinette will talk to us when she's ready," Nino told Alya.

"Alya, you found out on accident. I found out on accident, I-i-i-i love her," Marinette said.

"Who is she talking about?" Félix asked, "A girl she likes or her mother? Her aunt? Her grandma?"

"Well it's not a girl she likes," Rose said.

"How do you know that?" Félix asked.

"She's our friend, and she tells us everything except for this," Juleka said.

Then an Akuma started flying at Marinette.

"Marinette! And Akuma!" Luka yelled.

"Tikki spots o-" Marinette started then she was akumatized. And no one had noticed that Adrien had snuck out.

"I am Tear Drop! My mother will live! But first the Ladybug miraculous," Tear Drop said.

"Marinette?" Alya asked.

"I'm not Marinette any-" she started before Chat Noir tapped her on the shoulder.

"Marinette. This isn't you!" Chat Noir said.

"Hawk Moth I have something you want!" Tear Drop said.

"And it is?" Hawk Moth asked

"The Ladybug earrings," Tear Drop said.

"Yes! Finally!"

Chat Noir gasped, "Ladybug has those!"

"How stupid you are kitty," Tear Drop said.

And when she said kitty Chat Noir dropped his baton.

"Hawk Moth, I have all the miraculous except for Chat Noir's I will give them to you after I get his," Tear Drop said.

"Okay, but you better not fail!"

"Marinette is- you are m'lady?" Chat Noir asked.

"Hahahaha! You finally figured it out! You dumb Cat!" Tear Drop laughed.

"Luka! Kiss her! Now!" Alya yelled.

"What?!" Everyone asked.

"True love's kiss. As Ladybug she and purify Akumas. Maybe with a kiss, you can de-transform her and purify the skins at the same time!" Alya said.

"Genius!" Chat Noir said, "But Luka shouldn't kiss her, I should. In the old miracle box, the Cat ring and the Ladybug earring were in a circle. And a yin-yang was the shape. I'm her soulmate. The one for her."

"Nice speech but, give me your miraculous!" Tear Drop yelled.

And shards of glass shaped like teardrops were thrown at Chat Noir.

"Help me!" I yelled for I was getting stronger against Akuma, "Alya! Nino! Luka! Kagami! Juleka! Rose! In my chaise! Is the miracle box! Juleka take the tiger! Rose the pig! Everyone else, get your miraculous! Félix get out!"

"You're Carapace and Rena Rouge?" Kagami and Luka asked.

"Yes. You're Ryuko and Viperion?" Alya and Nino asked.

"Guys! No time! Transform!" Chat Noir yelled.

He then grabbed Félix and took him to the park and left him there.

"Come on!" Félix yelled.

Inside the heroes were battling Tear Drop. And then suddenly, I appeared. And a white butterfly was flying away.

"Marinette?" Everyone asked.

"Rose, Juleka, Alya Rouge, Ninopace, Lukaion, Kaguko. You saved me!" I exclaimed.

"You saved yourself, m'lady," Chat Noir said.

"Well, now, girl! You owe me an interview!" Alya exclaimed.

"I already gave you one! Remember? After the Mime?" I asked.

"I know, but I need another!" Alya said.

"Who is Chat Noir?" Luka asked.

"I don't know. Master Fu gave him his. I don't know," I said.

"I'm Adrien, Adrien Agreste," Chat Noir said before de-transforming.

Then Alya started laughing.

"You-you- hahaha, you were in love with each other this whole time! Hahahaha!" Alya laughed.

Then everyone finally understood and they all started laughing.

Then my phone rang.

"Yes?"

"Marinette? Where are you? Meet me at the bakery in 10."

"Yes. Okay. I'll meet you at the bakery in 10. Is she okay?"

"She's okay right now. I'm coming now. Be there. Bring clothes for tomorrow."

"Okay. Thanks. I'll see you in a minute."

"I'm sorry, guys, I have to go," I said.

"Oh, but what did you want to tell us?" Luka asked.

"My Mama has a huge tumor in and around her heart. She will be dead in a month," I said before running off.

My sweet Adrien. He's Chat Noir? And his father was a possible Hawk Moth suspect.

And now?

Now I'm going to see my Mama before her dying breath...