𝟶𝟶𝟷. ᴛᴏᴍ ғᴇʟᴛᴏɴ

~♧•-:-•♧~

~♧•-:-•♧~

Tom was at an interview for the new movie Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows the has just been released.You played Draco Malfoy's love interest in Harry Potter.You played Hailey Potter the girl no one expected Draco to fall in love with Harry Potter's own sister.But during filming Tom actually caught feelings for you and so did you.It was pretty obvious to everybody else except you two.During the interview Tom was asked a question about Draco's relationship with Hailey and he could only explain it in word one.

"So Tom if you could explain Draco and Hailey's love story in one word what would that word be?"the interviewer asked Tom as she smiled looking at Tom.Tom just smiled as he thought about you,your beautiful smile,your amazing laugh everything.

"Magical"is what Tom said as he let out a little chuckle

"And why would that be"the interviewer asked a little bit confused

"Well Draco always wished he had somebody, someone who would let him cry on their shoulder,someone who was always by his side and that's when Hailey noticed the sudden change in Draco.She felt bad and tried to help him,Draco didn't want to accept her help since she was Harry's sister but in reality he loved it.She brought out a side in Draco nobody ever saw but her.Draco was even a little shocked but he couldn't be happier he found someone who truly loved him.It was like magic what Draco wished for he got,it was magical."Tom explained as he looked down wishing what Draco and Hailey had you and him had.

"That was beautiful"the interviewer said as she playfully acted like she wiped a tear away.Tom just laughed as the only thing he thought about was you.He thought about what it would be like to in a relationship with you that was the only thing he wanted.Tom wished for something not knowing that in a few years you two would be married having kids.