𝟶𝟷𝟽. ᴛᴏᴍ ғᴇʟᴛᴏɴ

~♧•-:-•♧~

~♧•-:-•♧~

This was the scene you were always worried to film for Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.You weren't very good at pretending to punch people.It wasn't something you learned very quickly.You got the hang of it but you were still worried.You played as Hermione's little sister Evelyn Granger.You were currently getting ready to film this scene and Tom could see how nervous you were as to how obvious it was.

"Don't worry sweetheart besides if you actually punch me I'm sure it won't hurt that bad"Tom said as he smiled trying to reassure you not knowing what was coming up in a few minutes

"Uh yea I'm sure your right beside we should get going we're about to start filming any second"You said to Tom as you gave him a little smile not trying to sound nervous but inside that's the only feeling you felt.

You and Tom walked on set together,Tom got in position as you two started filming the scene.The time has finally come you were about to "punch" Tom.You put your hand in a fist and punched tom on accident.Tom fell to the ground as you immediately ran to him.

"Tom,Tom are you ok I'm sorry I didn't mean to"You said as your voice was shaking with nervousness and sadness.It was never your intention to hurt Tom.

"Jesus darling I didn't know you could punch that hard"Tom said as he rubbed his nose.The producer asked if Tom was ok and he said yes.The producer didn't mind filming this scene again because the actors always came first no matter what.You helped Tom up and re-did the scene.Luckily you didn't punch Tom this time and actually got this scene correct.As you and Tom walked off you apologized once again

"Tom I'm really sorry I never meant to punch you I guess my nerves got the best of me and I forgot how to fake punch someone"You said as a little chuckle escaped your mouth,you looked up at tom to find he staring at you.

"Don't worry sweetheart it's ok at least now I know not to mess with you"Tom said as he smiled.You smiled as Tom kissed your forehead.

"Come on let's go get lunch sweetheart"Tom said as he held his hand out which you gladly excepted letting him lead you to the eating area.