𝟶𝟹𝟹. ᴛᴏᴍ ғᴇʟᴛᴏɴ

~♧•-:-•♧~Being in your second semester of college was very stressful

~♧•-:-•♧~
Being in your second semester of college was very stressful.With all the work your professors were giving you,you couldn't handle it.You needed to pass this year in order to get the job you wanted.As you sat on your desk with many papers infront of you the only thing you could do was pull your hair out with all work you had left.

"Darling are you ok?"Tom asked as he knelt down to you taking your hands out of your hair

"No my stupid professors are giving me to much work and I can't do this it's too much Tom it's too much"You said as you dropped your head as that was the only thing you could do with all the stress and anxiety that was about to overtake your body.

Tom immediately lifted your head up knowing how bad you get when your anxiety takes you over.

"Look at me Y/n it's ok you got this all this work is nothing I promise you come on let's get some rest and then tomorrow you can work on this completely brand new"Tom said,you slowly nodded as Tom picked you up taking you to bed.Right as you laid down you were out.Tom looked at you as he smiled going to your desk doing all the work you had left knowing he couldn't see his girlfriend stressed and anxious.