𝟶𝟶𝟿. ᴛᴏᴍ ғᴇʟᴛᴏɴ

~♧•-:-•♧~

                                       ~♧•-:-•♧~

Recently for the past few weeks you haven't been feeling the best you thought it was just a stomach bug but as the days pasted everything got worse.You threw up more you became even more lightheaded every so often you always wanted to eat everything was ten times worse than before.You looked in the mirror lifting your shirt looking at your stomach. There's no way you could've gained so much weight it's only been a week.But that's when it hit you,you haven't had your period for the month yet.You immediately walked out grabbing your keys ignoring Tom.

"Darling?"he asked looking at you as you walked out eagerly to your car.Tom looked out the window seeing you drive off faster than ever.You drive to CVS grabbing three pregnancy tests just to make sure.The cashier looked at you surprised you rolled your eyes before saying

"I'm 23 not 16 calm down plus that shouldn't even be a problem"You said the cashier looked at you stunned at how you read her mind.You paid grabbing your bag driving home.Once you arrived you ran to your room locking yourself in your bathroom before Tom could even say anything.You took the pregnancy tests and they all came out positive.

You couldn't be happier you were going to be a mother but then it hit you what about Tom.His only 24 with such a big career what if this ruins his career what if he breaks go with you,you thought.You sighed thinking Tom would never do such a thing.You walked out with the test behind your back.You walked to your bed where there sat Tom looking at you as you smiled.You put the test down on the bed.Tom looked down at them shocked as a little smile came upon his face.He shot up yelling and running around.

"I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER"He yelled smiling until he picked you up kissing you passionately.He sat you down on your bed as he pulled away from the kiss lifting up your shirt.

"I love baby I can't wait to meet you, you're going to have amazing parents"Tom said rubbing your belly

Nine months passed and you and Tom had your handsome baby boy you both couldn't be more happier.A year later you find out you were going to have a beautiful baby girl.You couldn't have a better family.