𝟶𝟶𝟸. ᴛᴏᴍ ғᴇʟᴛᴏɴ

~♧ •-:-•♧~

                             ~♧ •-:-•♧~

A beautiful relationship that you thought was going to last a lifetime was crushed when you found out your fiancé of 2 years had just cheated on you.You were in denial you didn't want to believe your eyes you walked into your house one day wanting to surprise him only to find him on the living room couch laying there naked with the girl he told you not to worry about.Of course Tom never knew that you knew he cheated because that day you caught him you walked out not wanting to be there.You became very distant from Tom ever since you found out.You didn't want to break up with Tom you loved him to much but there was no way you could be with someone who cheated.

"Darling are you ok you've been very distant lately?"Tom asked as he sat down at the kitchen counter.You just couldn't take it you needed to get it off your chest that you knew it was now or never.You slammed your hand on the counter turning to face Tom.

"I can't do this anymore"you said to Tom as he looked a little confused and that's when you lost it

"Do you really I'm that stupid Tom I know you cheated and worst of all with the girl you said I shouldn't worry about how could you we were supposed to get married in a few months and you do this,you ruined a four year relationship we were engaged for two years and you do this how could you Tom YOU RUINED EVERYTHING"you yelled Tom just looked down with guilt written all over face as he knew every word that came out of your mouth was true.Tom immediately got up and walked to you trying to cup your cheeks but failed miserably as you slapped him right there.

"I'm sorry please forgive it was a mistake I have no excuse it shouldn't have happened just please don't leave me I need you I'm nothing without you we were supposed to have a family together please forgive me we can get past this please think about it think about the future we could have"Tom said trying to grab you,you turned your head closing you eyes not wanting to listen.

"That future that your talking about was ruined that day I caught you laying on that couch naked with your arms around another girl so you can go have whatever future you're talking about with some other girl because it won't be me"you said taking off your ring and throwing it right at Tom's chest before walking upstairs to go pack your clothes and move out.