𝟶𝟸𝟸. ᴛᴏᴍ ғᴇʟᴛᴏɴ

~♧•-:-•♧~

~♧•-:-•♧~

It's wasn't a secret everybody knew you and Tom were seeing each other but what they didn't know was you two were already together.It also wasn't a secret that you were George's love interest in Harry Potter.Tom was a little jealous but he knew everything you were doing with Oliver was only for the movie.During an interview with Tom you were brought into the conversation which very frequently.

"So Tom there were a few rumors going around you are jealous of Oliver and Y/n's relationship in Harry Potter what do want to say about the situation?"the interviewer asked immediately a smile was brought to Tom's face as you were brought up but he wasn't a big fan of the question he didn't like showing his jealously.

"Well I wouldn't say jealous well only a little because I wonder what would it be like if Draco had a love interest or what it would be like if he had someone who truly cared about it.For me if Draco had a love interest I would've wanted it to be Y/n because her character seems very caring and supportive so Oliver if your watching this your a lucky man"Tok said pointing to the camera as if he were doing it to Oliver.The interviewer laughed at Tom as Tom laughed back.

If was only a few months later everyone knew you and Tom were together.