Prologue (Rewritten)

The eight year old Jackson triplets stood straight facing there mother. The man behind the young boys was starting to scare them.

"Let them go, Tartarus!" Sally Jackson yelled.

The man, now known as Tartarus just smiled. "Now Sally, don't be like that."

"What we had in the past is gone."

"Oh poor dear, this isn't about our...past. But about these boys future."

Sally gulped. "Leave them be."

"Fine" Tartarus said in a sadistic voice. "But one more thing Εγώ, ο Τάρταρος, συνδυάζω τον Περσέα Τζάκσον, τον Πέρσι Τζάκσον και τον Κράμερ Τζάκσον. Μπορεί να μην χωριστούν ποτέ, εκτός αν με δική μου εντολή. (I, Tartarus, combine Perseus Jackson, Percy Jackson, and Kramer Jackson. They may never separated unless on my command.) A mix of red, green, and gold smoke swirled around the triplets and they disappeared from Sally's sight. The mother bagan to panic.

A bone chilling laugh was heard before a flash of black erupted and all went silent.

"Mom?" The young boy voiced

"My children! Where are you!" Sally shouted.

When the smoke cleared a boy was reviled.

"Percy were are your brothers?

Percy lifted his head to reveal one gold eye and one sea green eye. His hair was darker then usual and had random white streaks.

"My head mom. They're in my head."

(A/N: I just had to start a dark Percy fanfiction because dark Percy hits different)