Prologue

Hello there everyone!

Practically nobody writes any crossovers from Ayanokouji, so I came!

Btw, there will be no harem but relationships maybe will. I did not even watch the anime. I do this story based on reading other fanfictions Xd. I don't like ecchi but I would like to write some reactions with characters.

I don't like the whole idea about harem myself and this perverted anime thing much, but I like the world in it. You know main plot, demons, devils, angels, youkai and so on.

 You know main plot, demons, devils, angels, youkai and so on

Statistics

First/last name: Kiyotaka Ayanokouji or given nickname but I won't reveal it yet.

Age: 8 year old.

Height: 130 cm.

Appearance: (You also have a picture on top.)

Hair color: Light brown.

Skin color: Pale. (The children in the White Room could not leave the institution, so skin remained quite pale)

Eye color: Rainbow color of irises, no visible diameters. Eye color has been changed under the influence of sacred gear {Selas}

Parents: Orphan in DXD dimension. In the COTE dimension --> Mother - Unknown, Father - Professor Ayanokouji. (Unknown in the new dimension)

Character: Keeps most of the promises he makes, emotionless, can be very manipulative.

Personal skills (Just what he can do himself):

- He always has a clueless or unchanging facial expression that can confuse those around him about his intentions or character.

- He/his expression cannot be readed by someone unless powerful mind control magic spells are used, but the probability of 100% control is low.

- Genius (Extremely high intelligence, already knows the content of higher education at the age of 8)

- He knows the art of self-defense, all martial arts, white weaponry, he can use firearms.

- He has an incredible ignorance of pain - he can ignore pain and show no signs of pain on his expression from even the biggest wounds.

- It is extremely resistant to injuries and mental/intellectual attacks.

- Probably one of the biggest manipulators in the world. he can read most people' expressions with only a few details.

- Photographic memory and extremely high and fast learning ability.

Sacred gear: {Selas} (He gained it after entering another dimension, or more precisely, it was given to him by the greatest author-sama!)

Active mode: The user can steal techniques, unique/bloodline magic/skills and elemental powers by touching the immobilised enemy for 10 seconds and using user's magic energy. The sacred gear {Selas} can steal the powers of other sacred gears, but only if the user of {Selas} is strong enough. However, he cannot steal the power of beings much more powerful than him.