Chapter I

Well well well, I hope you enjoy it.

I invite you to write a comment, it is nice to read for me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Third Person's POV

Among the trees, somewhere in the deep forest, we see a young defenseless boy. But is he surely so defenseless?

The 8-year-old brown young boy, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, walked straight in front of him in extremely relaxed and smooth steps through a forest completely unknown to him for 43 minutes and 15 seconds, since he woke up. At least that's how he counted.

His white laboratory robe and small feet, all already dirty from the ground, were passing peacefully through the next obstacles such as roots and small rocks. He didn't even meet any wildlife in this forest, not to mention people.

He came to the conclusion that he is no longer in the White Room, because even such a huge and powerful institution could not afford an artificial forest and a red sky such as this.

He stopped for a moment and stared at the red sky for the next few seconds to look away from it and move again smoothly. The question is, where was he? He had no idea now, all the assumptions led him to nowhere. And there was no point in wasting more time, so he decided to find a way out.

Yes, the red sky. He thought at first that it was created especially computer-graphically and displayed, but the laws of physics and reflections, which seemed to be unquestionable, themselves overturned this concept. 

There was still the possibility of an extremely rare sunset, which decorated the whole sky with its dark orange color, but the twilight and dark sky filled with glowing stars didn't come after almost an hour, therefore this option was also dropped.

Because who, immediately after waking up in a strange place, you don't know how, would believe in a completely different color of the sky that should be on the horizon?

His, already, rainbow-colored eyes, have calmly blended into the surroundings and successive layers of dense unusual forest. It seemed as if it was infinite because of its similar appearance with every minute of march.

A ordinary child would have been lost and weeping in such a forest a long time ago, but not him. He was never nervous and always thought first since he got here. He was never considered as ordinary

He remembered carefully even the smallest of all the degenerations and surfaces of his surroundings to create a scheme of the exit route. For the time being, he decided to use a simple tactic to simply march forward all the time until he found a clue.

From what he read, there should be wild boars, wolves, birds, insects and other types of animals in the forests, but he has encountered absolutely nothing. This place was like a maze or an eternal illusion trap.

However, the color of some of the trees and leaves, which were quite unique because of their small gloomy appearance, was unusual and unheard of for him. 

Some branches and trees were rotten and black as from the fire and few leaves were also of a carmasine-like color.

The young boy marched through the next bushes and passed the trees. His face was as constant as ever, but the truth is that he was a little fascinated by the view during the march, that he didn't even pay attention to his small cuts caused by going through the bushes of strange grey roses.