A/N

No, relax, it has nothing to do with stopping this story.

Next chapter will appear within three days btw.

Okay, back to the topic.

I just wanted to share something with you. 

I was playing with my last project about Ayano in this story and it came out so far. What do you think? I was making in illustrator. I added this and that.

Frankly speaking, I think that I suck at making shadows and highlights, but I tried at last. Of course I did it with just a computer mouse, without a graphic tablet, so maybe that's why it looks like that.

 Of course I did it with just a computer mouse, without a graphic tablet, so maybe that's why it looks like that

I decided to color his face a bit stronger and darkened his hair because he looked too much like a redhead.

I don't even speak about the bottom part, because I can't do it at all, so I'll just leave it like that. I don't know how to do it better.

I guess his face turned out best. I added the background just randomly, so you just ignore it. I gave some gradient so there is something.

You know I'm upgrading the drawings so that you can better imagine its appearance.

Um, I wish I could draw a nice Kiyotaka version of a girl. You know to my fanfiction "Kiyotaka as a female" would be great. And I don't like to copy too much from the web of the ready-made ones.

That's all I wanted, I wish you good night or day. When I publish it, for example, it's a very late hour now at my place, but I don't know about you. 

The previous photo was such btw.

Soon the next chapter of this fic <3       Baibai~ (づ。 ◕‿‿◕。) づ