Chapter II

I am tired, well, I hope you will enjoy it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Third person's POV

Gremory Mansion

The sky was red and there are four people sitting at a small table.

We are now outside the Gremory mansion, where two married couples sit at a small table.
We see Lord Gremory and Lady Gremory sitting on elegant white chairs at a small table, also white. On the table there are cups of tea and some cake.

Lord Gremory, or Zeoticus Gremory, has the appearance of a middle-aged, handsome looking man with long red hair, which is tied into an loosed ponytail with a black hairband. He has bright blue eyes and a short red beard. He is also the current head of the House of Gremory.

Lady Gremory, or Venelana Gremory, is an adult woman with light brown hair reaching up to her shoulders

Lady Gremory, or Venelana Gremory, is an adult woman with light brown hair reaching up to her shoulders. She has purple eyes and the look of a woman in her mid twenties. She is also the lady of the House of Gremory and wife of Zeoticus Gremory.

 She is also the lady of the House of Gremory and wife of Zeoticus Gremory

In front of them sit Lord Sitri and Lady Sitri. They both had the appearance of a married couple in their late twenties. (Well, I really didn't find any information about their appearance, sorry)

"I am glad that you visited us." Said Zeoticus wtih smile to the two Sitri.

"It's nothing Zeo, you know that we will always accept your invitation for a little chat over tea. Besides, we took our cute Sona with us, so she can play with your little Rias." Lord Sitri said with smile.

"The last time you visited us was a month ago, so we have missed so much your company." Said Venelana.

Lady Sitri looked at her with a warm smile "Oh, dear, you should say. I would have come right away."