Chapter 1

"...and then he walked away into the forest and disappeared forever."

           He closed the book and flipped it away. He closed his eyes and thought about the book. A werewolf..... Interesting.
"Can werewolves be real?" he thought.
               "Are they dangerous? What if I find a werewolf? Right in the forest behind my house. Ahhhh Sunoo stop thinking like this. This is just a story. Werewolves are not real." Then he got up and walked out of the room.

                It was a clear night but when he woke up, it was raining heavily. Heavy showers poured outside. Sunoo went downstairs to see a note on the table.
            "Dear Sunoo,
It's your mom. I'm going for shopping. I can be late. Breakfast is in the kitchen. Take care."

         "So. It's just me and myself today." The truth was, he was bored of his monotonous lifestyle. Everyday, it was the same thing. Wake up, eat, read, go to sleep. Ever since the holidays had started, he was trapped in this dull countryside with his mom. Sunoo longed for an adventure.

              So, when the shower stopped in the afternoon, he slipped out of the house and decieded to explore the forest behind his house. It was a pine forest with few birch and spur trees. There was something errie about it. The forest was too quiet. No bird chirpped. It was still. So still that he could hear his own breathing.

                  Suddenly, he stopped. There was a broken wooden house in front of him. It was not in a good shape. Moss was filled in it and there was no shortage of dust and cowebs.

      "Well, at least I got something to explore." He thought and smiling his beautiful.smile, went inside the house.
              There was only one room and a dusty bed in a corner. On the window pane, a vine hanged and that was the only fresh thing in there.

              "You know. You shouldn't sneak into other's house", a voice spoke from behind.

            Sunoo, surprised and shocked, immediatly looked behind and gasped~