Chapter 8

Wolves howled. The tall man stood in front of them. His face was hidden in the darkness.
                 "The boy didn't leave, Sunghoon?" he said. His voice was dry and cold.
               "He is different. He's helping me. He knows I'm not normal," Sunghoon cried. He desperately wanted to protect Sunoo. He didn't want Sunoo to go through what he went through.
                 "Too late!" the man sneered. "That boy has seen what he shouldn't see. He knows our secret. I can't let that boy live. He either dies...... Or becomes one of us"

                 Sunoo stood there like a statue unable to get words out of his mouth. He was seeing his fate being decieded in front of him. It was either his last day on earth or as a normal person.
            Suddenly, the full moon came into view and wolves howled. They howled louder than before. The moon was bigger and brighter than before. It was blood red..... Something was going to happen tonight. Something very horrible.....

             Both Sunghoon and the man fell down on the ground. They moaned, rolled and groaned. They began to change.
            Sunghoon whispered, "Run away, Sunoo. Go away, please.." He was pleading.
              Sunoo didn't knew what to do. He knew that the man would attack Sunghoon and maybe, maybe kill him..
            The moaning continued. Clothes got ripped off. The howling grew louder and suddenly, he ran. Sunoo ran wildly, his eyes were close. Wolves seemed to howl from every direction. It seemed like they were chasing him.

               But he didn't stop. He kept on running. He tripped on branches, bruised his hands but he didn't stop. For the first time he realized, that he was scared.. He ran and ran till he reached a cottage. It wasn't Sunghoon's cottage. This was different.
                But he didn't care. He was scared and exhausted. He didn't want to die. If only....he had listened to Sunghoon...
                   He went inside and hid himself inside one of those old cabins. He shivered. The howling continued. Slowly, he began to drift away...