Chapter 11

"No..", Sunghoon cried. He winced with pain and fell backwards. The master looked at him wickedly, smiling his cruel and cold smile.
               Sunoo helped sunghoon and laid him near the wall. Sunghoon kept on staring at him. He knew something was going to happen.
              He held Sunoo's hand. He suddenly knew what Sunoo was going to do.
            "Sunoo, don't do this. Please. I can't lose you. Please.." he pleaded.

            Sunoo smiled and said,"I'm doing this just for you. I want you to be happy, to be free." Saying this, he got up.
             Sunghoon desperatly wanted to stop him but he was too weak.
           Sunoo looked at the man and said, "Let us do a deal. Take me instead. Let Sunghoon be free. I'll be serving you." His eyes said that he was not lying.
             "How pathetic!" the man sneered.
            "Fine, I-" but before he could say anything, the blood moon came out again. Wind blew harder,the trees rustled and groans of agony began.

         "I- I'm going t-to kill y-you now,"Sunghoon stammred. He rolled on the floor, groaning with pain.
       "NO! We made a deal Sunghoon. Sunghoon, you- you can die.." Sunoo cried.
            "Believe in me, Sunoo,"he whispered, and the pain engulfed him.  
           Sunoo backed against the wall. Two men, groaning on the floor, changing into something horribe, it was too much for him to take. He closed his ears with his hands and shut his eyes tight.
             Sunddenly, the noise came to a stop. The transformation was done.

         He opened his eyes to see Sunghoon's charcoal black eyes looking at him, only-only he was a wolf... "Trust me,"his eyes said.
           "AAAARRRRROOWWWWWW," a large black wolf bashed Sunghoon against the wall. The fight had begun.

          Sunoo felt his fear come back. His eyes grew wide as he watched them from the corner.
            Sunghoon bit the wolf's leg but he got bashed with the wall. He got up again and charged at him with all his might.
            Suddenly, Sunoo felt his head spin. He could not take it anymore and fell down on the floor. He fainted.

          The fight continued. The two wolves sprang at each other and bit them. They got out into the woods and chased each other with all their might.
           The fight had just begun.