Chapter 9

Sunghoon moaned and cried in pain. He felt so dizzy and didn't had the energy to get up. Sunoo.... He thought.
                 He could see Sunoo run away. Sunoo is going. He'll be safe..... And then, he blacked out..

                ARGHHHHHH!!!
He felt a sharp pain on his back. He opened his eyes. A large, black wolf stood in front of him, snarling. The wolf snarled and bashed him on a rock! Sunghoon got up, in fours. He has transformed.
                       He gnarled, showing his bare canines and lounged at the wolf. His eyes were burning with rage.
                 The moon was blood red. It seemed as if it was raining blood. Mist appeared and hid everything away.

            And in between the darkness, the two wolves fought for life and death.
             ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!!
BASHHHH! Sunghoon hit the ground. He tried to get up but his paw was bleeding. He was injured.
            "Master is too strong," he thought. He knew that if he didn't escape, he would die. And if he died that night, Sunoo would be dead too. There would be no one to protect him.

           He had to run.
He got up slowly and looked at his master's eye. Smash!
           He threw dust in his master's eyes and wobbled down the way. He had to find Sunoo and get him to safety. Wolves howled.
             His master would be up in a minute. He has got so less time.

            He got to his cottage and searched for him but he wasn't there. And suddenly, he got his smell. Sunoo's fresh smell.
                 He sniffed and followed it. He had to find him.
                The smell led him to a familiar house he knew. His master's house. "Oh no.."

              Suddenly, he heard a loud snarl. His master was up! He had to do something. Fast!
           He hobbled into the house and kept sniffing. If only, he could call him....
           He found him, inside a broken cabinet, sleeping peacefully. How soft he looked when he slept, just like a child. No, he had no time to waste.

         And so, he started to wake Sunoo up as fast as he could.