Chaptet 5

"Sunghoon wait up!"

"Just go away Sunoo. This place is dangerous."
                  "Sunghoon!! What's wrong with you?"
               "JUST GO AWAY."

      Sunoo stopped still. He didn't see that coming. He knew, in his mind that the time had come. One more of his "friend" would just slip away.

           "Well, if you wanted this before, why did you be my friend?" he asked. His heart, was broken. He felt pain, that same old pain.
             "Sunoo I- I didn't mean it that way.."
              "Then what?"
"I don't want you to be what I am. I'm trying to protect you Sunoo. You're my.... You're my friend. My only friend," he confessed.

          "What are you? What are you protecting me from Sunghoon? I need those answers. I want to help you."
          "No it's too-
  " I don't care if it's too DANGEROUS," Sunoo cried.
           " Just tell me."
  Sunghoon took a deep breath and looked down. Then slowly, he whispered....."Meet me at the same place tomorrow night. It's a full moon night."
            "What..?" Sunoo looked at him confusingly. What was Sunghoon talking about!? What secret did he mean?

           "Don't ask anything. Just do what I say." Saying this, he was gone..

           Thud!
Sunoo fell on the ground as he jumped down the tree. It was near his window. A branch touched his window pane. He climbed up the tree and jumped down.
              Be got up but flinched. He was hurt. Nevertheless, he kept going.

               It was 10pm at night. The woods were quiet, quieter than before. Owls didn't hoot, foxes didn't call..... As if he was the only living one in there. All he could hear were his footsteps.
               It was a full moon night and the moon shined brightly.
              He reached the stream and saw Sunghoon standing. He was about to call him but then he stopped.

              What was he doing?
Sunoo hid behind the trees. The moon shone brighter than usual. Suddenly, he heard wolves howl and Sunghoon began to twitch.
               He hurled himself forward and fell down. He moaned and twitched, as if he was in pain. Slowly, he raised his hands. But.. What was happening!?
                   He was growing, no. Not growing. He was changing.. Sunoo's eyes opened wide with horror. Sunghoon was not human?
                   Sunghoon moaned and groaned. His body grew. Dark, shiny fur appeared. His face changed. He started shaking.... And suddenly, everything stopped.
                  Sunoo kept looking at him, trying to figure out what Sunghoon was. Then, sunghoon got up but wait. He got up on all four legs.
                Sunoo's heart came into his mouth when he finally saw Sunghoon. His eyes were wide open with horror. He wanted to scream but no sound came out. And then, the whole forest howled.

               "AAAAOOOOOOOOO~"

"No-N-nooo. This isn't true. This ISN'T TRUE!" Sunoo's mind screamed. And then, he ran. He ran for his life.