Chapter 7

A werewolf.  Sunoo couldn't believe it. Sunghoon was really a werewolf. But no. He wouldn't hide this time. He'll help him. He'll help Sunghoon to be free.
            "How can you be free?" Sunoo asked.
             "I can never be a human again Sunoo. But, I can be independent. I have to defeat my master. But I'm a coward Sunoo. I can't do it."

                  "No you're not. I'll help you. You think of me as a friend right? Then, I'll get caught on purpose and that'll force you to fight. You hear that? Just wait for the next full moon." saying this, he was gone.
                That can't happen, Sunghoon thought. Sunoo didn't knew what his master was capable of. He has to stop him. He has to stop Sunoo.

          Days passed and full moon night finally arrived.
             Sunoo sneaked out of the house and went into the woods. He knew this was insane but this was the only way. Sunghoon had to be freed.
                He had to help his friend.
He passed the cottage and as soon as he passed the stream, someone hurled at him.
             "SUNGHOON!" Sunoo cried.
"You can't go Sunoo. He'll kill you. Don't go," he pleaded.
            "This is the only way, sunghoon. Believe in me. Nothing will happen."
            "No, don't do this Sunoo." And he broke down. Tears dropped out of his eyes.
            "Sunghoon..."
Sunoo bent down and hugged him tightly. He knew there wasn't much time. Sunghoon would change. He had to find his master.
              "I'm doing this to help you Sunghoon," he said. He hugged sunghoon tightly and comforted him.

               "Time is running away and I have to go," he said.
                Sunghoon looked at his eyes and saw hope.
              Suddenly, they heard a sneer.
"The boy is still here," he said.

                 Sunghoon got up and whispered, "Master.."