Chapter 15: Mine, Mine, Mine

DISCLAIMER: This chapter contains SMUT. If you don't want to see it, skip to the next chapter. Thanks for understanding. Graphic content not suitable for underage children, ect. ect. Has nothing to do with the plot. If you skip this, nothing will happen.

Call was falling. His senses were obscured by one thing and one thing only: Aaron. Aaron's lips on his lips, Aaron's tongue fighting with his, his hand in Aaron's hair, Aaron's warmth against his chilled skin. He couldn't hear other sounds, could barely discern that his feet were moving towards the bed or that his jacket was on the floor, or that somewhere in this mess both of them had lost their shirts. He kicked off his shoes and socks, falling backwards onto the plush expanse of the bed. He was painfully aware that Aaron's lips had left his so Aaron could go rifle around in 'the drawer'.

"Call... just how far do you want to go?" Aaron said, green eyes staring through him like only Aaron's could. Call didn't need to think about his answer.

"As far as you'll let me." and in a flash, Aaron had slammed something down on the nightstand and their lips were together again, and Call could smell a musky scent that was so distinctly Aaron it sent a jolt of electricity through him. Aaron's lips left Call's to stain his pale neck red and purple. One particularly sensitive area near Call's jaw made him cry out. Then, Aaron started fumbling with Call's jeans, and after about ten seconds they too joined the array of clothing on the floor. Call was already rock hard, and Aaron was evidently amused by this.

"Well, guess there's no question you like me, huh?" he said, grinning at the tent in Aaron's boxers.

"Aaron, please." Call murmured, the throbbing of his dick getting almost painful. He heard Aaron's pants slip to the floor, and his heart started racing even faster.

"Please what." Aaron said, breathing into Call's ear. God, of course goody-two-shoes Aaron was a tease. Call wasn't strong enough to hold back what Aaron wanted to hear.

"Fuck me." Call said, barely making a sound.

"What?" Aaron said, smiling sadistically, running his fingers along Call's length, making Call convulse in pleasure.

"FUCK ME, GOD DAMN IT, AARON!" Call said a bit too loud for his own good. Slowly, too slowly, Aaron reached for the lubricant and applied it.

"This is your first time, yes?" Aaron said dubiously, rearranging himself so he was on top of Call.

"I don't care if you rip my fucking guts out, Aaron, just do it." Call said from below Aaron.

Aaron entered Call, carefully and gently. Call winced, but it wasn't as bad as he thought it would be. In fact, after a few moments, it was amazing. Call moaned louder than he'd intended to.

"Fuck, Call. You're so tight." Call managed to mumble "faster" before pulling Aaron's head down to meet his. Aaron was jerking him off now, in time with Aaron's thrusts. Fuck. Call moaned into Aaron's mouth, and Aaron picked up the pace.

"A-aron, please..." Call said, and Aaron seemed to know what he meant, because he went harder, finally hitting Call's prostate. It felt like Call was on fire, but in the best way possible.

Finally, Call couldn't take it anymore. He came onto Aaron's stomach, but Aaron was still loving the living daylights out of him.

"Shit, Call. I think I'm gonna come." Aaron said, gasping for air. Aaron pulled out of Call and came onto his stomach, rolling off of Call and panting. Exhausted, the two fell asleep in each other's arms, both half-wishing the morning would never come.