Chapter 3

Avengers POV 

"Who are you guys, what are you doing on our earth?" The mystery woman asked, she seemed to be wearing blue bottoms with stars, kinda like the American flag. Along with a red top and a gold belt. She wore silver bands, a lasso and a sword on her back. 

"We can ask you guys the same thing." Steve spoke up. "And what do you mean 'your' earth?" 

"We are members of the justice league. Sworn protectors of earth." The green man said. "The who now?" Peter said in the back ground, clearly confused.

That made the strange, so called 'justice league' raise a few brows. "Enough. You didn't answer our question. Who are you?" A man who was dressed in dark grey and black spoke up, his voice was demanding yet he was not shouting. He  was wearing a cape and a cowl, and a suit that looked like it had a bat logo on it. 

Tony scoffed a bit before answering, " we're the avengers. Earths mightiest heroes." A small, soft giggle was heard behind them. The avengers whipped around to find a boy floating in the air. He seemed to be no older than 11. He wore the same 'S' logo that the flying man in blue and red wore. "Are you sure about that?" He spoke up. "You are talking to the justice league." The boy then floated towards the 'justice league'. Natasha was immediately concerned.

Did this 'Justice league' experiment on this child? Are they training him like how they did in the red room-

"Jo- superboy, I thought I told you to go home." 

Then a red and orange blur along with a gust of wind blew by next to them. A man then appeared next to the justice league, he wore a red cowl and a red suit with a yellow lightning bolt on his chest. "Sorry, supes. I tried to catch him." 

Natasha wondered what a boy was doing with these so called heroes. Were they forcing him into this kind of life? Did they force him to train at a young age? Each question made her blood boil. How could they be so careless and allow a child to be a 'hero'? She did not want him to suffer the same things she had in the red room.

"Who is he?" Bruce banner asked before Natasha could. "He is superboy, one of my sidekicks you can say."

Natasha's eyes widened when he said sidekick. "Isn't he too young to be a hero!" She was outraged.

The boy seemed to be a little offended by this and said a snarky remark. " aren't you a little too old to be a hero?" That caused him to be smacked in the back of his head by the older man who looked like him. The man who was referred to as 'supes'.

"sorry... Damian must've rubbed off on me there... But Im 11 years old!" He said the last part with a matter of a fact voice as he pouted.

"11 years old?! How crazy are you guys, he's only a kid!" Clint knew of Natasha's background and didn't want her to kill these guys before they could explain themselves. Hopefully they could...

The justice league wasn't too surprised with her outburst. They seemed to have half expected it. The man with a trident spoke, "wasn't nightwing 8 when he became robin?"

A man with a robin hood look, along with blonde hair and a perfectly groomed blonde goatee corrected him, "nah, I'm pretty sure he was 9" Natasha examined him, he was like an advanced version of Hawkeye. Clint will for sure get a little jealous or at least fangirl over his equipment. She didn't trust these people. They seemed to have young children fight aside them, what kind of sick people are they?

The avengers grew more confused. Natasha seemed to have enough of this, she went into a fighting stance. the man with a bat logo noticed her frustration. "I know you maybe confused, but this is not your earth. Have you ever studied or heard of  the multiverse?"