Chapter 15

Watchtower, same day

1:49PM

"Mind if I use the computer?" Bruce Banner asked, pointing towards the monsters that were on the desks. "Go ahead." Conner said.

Tim and Bruce Banner went straight to work, looking at each city, trying to see who had earthquakes and which matched the level as metropolis. Peter and Steve were telling Jason all about their villains and how they defeated them. Dick was 'catering', making sure everybody had the snacked they wanted, while kon, and Jon were showing Tony and Clint their powers. Natasha and Kara decided to spar.

Tony sat, amazed by the 10 year olds abilities. The kryptonians were like gods, to couldn't help but wonder who would win in a fight, superboy (conner) or Thor. Conner took this opportunity to show off, and be the cool, rebellious buttercup child he is.UwU

When the kryptonians were done, the two avengers realized they were sitting in a gym, well duh. They thought the gym at the caves were nice, pff, this was beyond that. It was complete with everything you'd ever think of for training and more. Steve was starting to think they weren't heroes, but some kind of training freak cult.

a black haired young woman walked into the gym, she was wearing a magician outfit. "Who hired a magician?" Tony whispered to Steve. Steve turned his attention to where Tony was looking and there was an honest to god magician. Did dick really hire a magician? The woman seemed to have noticed the two and began walking towards them, "hello, you two must be apart of the interdimenisonal jumpers I've heard all about?" The young woman stuck her hand out for them to shake it.

The two looked at her awkwardly, how did this fake magic lady know? How was she even allowed in here? Tony hesitately shook her hand along with Steve.

"Tony stark, and this here is Steve Rogers."

"Ooh, your the ironman and your captain America! I remember hearing about you guys when I accidentally went to your dimension a few years back." She explained, the two were oblivious to who she was. How did she end up in their earth? How can she?

Zantanna noticed their lopsided faces and realized her mistake, "shoot! Sorry I didn't introduce myself. I'm zantanna, also a member of the Justice league. I do magic."

"Oh that explains the magician suit." Steve was a bit relieved.

"Well, it's more of a family thing I guess."

"Family?" Tony questioned. 

"My dad is..well.. Was zantara, he was apart of the Justice league as well. He ended up having to become Doctor fate... It's a long story." Steve and Tony could tell she was hurt, so they didn't push any father... FARTHER!

-

2:33PM

The robotic voice rung throughout the watchtower once again. Everybody was gathered In the meeting room, nobody paid attention to who had arrived via zeta tube. The group was discussing their progress so far, sadly there was nothing. Then a guy with shoulder length dark hair, wearing a Star Trek shirt and holding a tablet came in, along with a lady with light brown hair, wearing a lab coat. "Eureka! The mastermind is back baby." He pulled out a chair for himself and sat. It was none other than Cisco Ramon and Kaitlyn Snow.

"Hey Cisco, hey Kait!" Dick waved.

"Hi aunt Kait, hey uncle Cisco." Jon fistbumped Cisco. "Hello" Tim greeted.

"Isn't that brainy's line?" Kara chuckled as she hugged kaitlyn. "Hey guys" kaitlyn greeted. After multiple introductions and greetings, they got to work.

"I heard you guys needed help, so I went ahead and coordinated which places had the same earthquakes at the same time." Cisco swiped up on his tablet and his screen transferred to the big screen. "Kaitlyn ran the diagnostics, double checking it." 

"So far, we've come to the conclusion that bludhaven, canvas, Stan, ivory and micraff city all had the same earthquakes at the same time." She explained as she pointed out each city on a map and how badly they were effected. "We are having wal-." Kaitlyn cut herself off, she didn't know if these people knew their identities. Jason caught on and nodded, letting her know it was safe. 

She cleared her throat before continuing, "we are sending in Wally to do recon in micraff and ivory city tomorrow, since he is busy on a mission with YJ." 

"So what exactly are we looking out for?" Clint asked. 

"You might need a few PHD's in science, technology, engineering, chemical biology and others to understand the dumbed down version." A blonde woman with glasses called out from the doorway. When the hell did she get here?

"Hey felicity, when'd you get here?" Jason asked, she might not have been trained by batman but she is sneakier than any of the bats, except for cass of course. "I have my ways." She smirked as she went to stand next to kaitlyn.

"She had monitor duty while the leaguers went and did their thing." Dick revealed. "Wow and I thought we had each others backs." She teased as he snickered.

" well the dumbest dumbed down version is Microscopic dimensional cells." Cisco said, as he typed away on his tablet.

"Felicity smoak at your service." She did a small bow towards the avengers. "Oliver is having speedy (Thea) and Roy do recon in bludhaven." Felicity glanced at nightwing.

After everybody was informed, the nonsense started coming. "Wait so you guys are all team or what? We've heard about some other teams but we don't know exactly how many there are." Natasha asked, she was genuinely wondering how many teams are in this world. So far she's heard of the Justice league, young Justice, and something about the Titans.

"Well not exactly." Cisco started. "Kaitlyn and I are team flash." 

"And I'm team arrow." Felicity said. Natasha was beginning to wonder how there could be so many teams already! Tony overheard them while talking to Clint and his eyes widened slightly, team arrow? What the hell is that? Team flash? 

-