Start: 1

You experience this story through eyes of little Emma. She has birthday today and is currently in phase of early toilet training.

Story has four endings, which one you will get is depending on your choices. Try to avoid diaper changes and don't be asshole to get best one.

This story is read differently than others. When you finish chapter, don't continue to next one, rather look at decision on the end, choose, and then find the number corresponding to your choice in story navigation window (top left corner - like one showed here) and choose right one.

  When you finish chapter, don't continue to next one, rather look at decision on the end, choose, and then find the number corresponding to your choice in story navigation window (top left corner - like one showed here) and choose right one

Sometimes you will choose what to do, sometimes you will choose what to say, but a few times you will not have a choice.

During story you will need to track several items.

A) Type of diaper you are wearing (Diaper (with tapes) or Pullup)

B) Number of diaper changes you receive (which ranges between 1 and 7)

C) Special ITEMS you receive.

Tip: You may be able to hide #1 accidents, but not #2 accidents.

Last tip: Pullups are much better for potty training, but they perform worse at accidents.

Enjoy!

You wake up. Sun is already shining, but you are still a bit tired. You can feel that your nightime diaper is soaked, but you know your dad will take care of that soon.

What do you do?

Decision:

If you Rise and shine, go to chapter -> 2

If you would like to sleep 5 more minutes, go to chapter -> 3