66

Holding everything you until mom came out of bathroom was really uncomfortable, but you somehow did it. As soon as your mom opened the door you rushed inside, climbed on toilet and pulled everything covering your legs down on ground. And not a moment too soon. You let out a sigh of relief as you do your business on toiled, like a big girl.

"Hey mom, I'm finished" you shout.

"Good girl" she says and comes into bathroom to wipe your but. As she is finished she tells you: " grab your pants and follow me". You follow her to changing table where she lifts you up and pulls out fresh pampers from diaper package.

"Mom, I was thinking..." you begin "What if I go to sleep in pullup tonight?"

"Well, why do you want that?" she asks.

"Umm, pullups is cuter, I don't feel like baby in it and there is my pullup from before is still unused. And it's my birthday isn't it" you say as you pull pullups from your pants you brought along from bathroom.

Mom gives you a pampers in your free hand. "Look, you have pullup in one hand and diaper in other. You can feel which one is thicker and more suitable for bedwetting. But I will leave you the choice. If you think that from now on you are potty trained enough to not wet that much, go along and give me pullup, else I'll change you in diaper as I did all the evenings before . But be honest with yourself. I think you don't want to wake up in wet bed, am I right?"

WHAT IS YOUR TOTAL NUMBER OF DIAPER CHANGES YOU RECEIVED TODAY?

3 or less-> 67

4 or more -> 56