59

"Oh, thank god" you hear your mother exclaim.

"Did you find the diapers?" dad ask from another room

"Not really. But do you remember when Emma and Josh were showing their pullups to each other. Well, me and his mom though they were so cute and how cute they would be if they wore each others pullups- and we switched some. I gave her pair of Emma's pink pullups and she gave me pair of Josh's blue ones. And I still have them here. They will probably leak in the night, but it's still better than nothing. " Mom explains.

"Agreed", your dad says.

You can barely believe it. Your whole plan was ruined because you showed your pullups to josh at lunch. And now you will receive unavoidable diaper change.

Mom carries you to changing table, takes of your messy diaper and wipes you clean. She seems somewhat agitated.

"Oh, it looks like bomb exploded in here. Did you do yoga in this diaper or what?" she smirks.

Number of your total diaper changes raises by 1

Then she pulls your legs in the air, and puts you in blue pullup. A boyish pullup Josh would probably wear right now, a pullup that will probably leak before the morning.

"Done. Now go to sleep" your mom tells you when she helps you with PJ top.

"But why about my PJ bottoms"

"You're not getting them tonight, you would only soak through them. Now, go to sleep."

You obey your mom.

YOU SUCCESFULY FINISHED THE DAY AND EARNED THE BAD ENDING.