H A B I T

...

T I T L E
Habit
The sequel to 'Not Again?'

...

G E N R E
Fanfiction - Romance
[established relationship]

...

S N I P P E T

Louis walks towards Harry, placing palms against his cheeks. He wishes he could show Harry what he sees because Louis thinks Harry is an absolute angel. Just a little bruised, but an angel nonetheless.

"It's alright", Louis repeats, pressing a tender kiss between his brows.

Harry's arms go around the curved waist, as Louis takes the mobile from his hands and throws it onto the desk carelessly.

"You'll see it," Louis mumbles. "We'll be alright."

"You're really making a habit out of this," Harry whispers, his head dipping down to press his nose against Louis' neck, seeking the comforting scent. "Some things are just not worth it."

Louis curls his fingers in Harry's hair and pulls him into a bruising kiss.

"Well, I'm nowhere near breaking that habit," Louis shrugs. "Especially since you're worth everything."

S U M M A R Y

Is a relationship just everything about confessing your feelings?

Louis Tomlinson faces the reality of his life and grapples to stop his family from falling apart. Meanwhile, demons from the past haunt Harry Styles while he learns to understand his new relationship with Louis Tomlinson. It's an everyday struggle to keep things calm, respectfully fighting their own battles, and support each other. As secrets and years of notions instilled in his mind taunt him, Harry finds himself trying to solve the puzzles of his emotions and reasoning, and is constantly asking himself, is happiness worth the pain?

Or, the one in which Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles can't get enough of each other after finally admitting their feelings for each other. That's the end. At least, that's what they thought.

...

D I S C L A I M E R

This is a work of pure fiction. I don't own these characters. Businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual events is purely coincidental, sometimes intentional, only to connect to the plot. I merely write stories out of interest and imagination. I don't make any money on this.

Copyright © 2020 Aditi
All rights reserved.
This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

...

W A R N I N G S

• The book contains subjects related to the LGBT community, strong language, and extreme sensual content. You are requested to leave in case of discomfort. Homophobic behaviour would not be tolerated. Hateful comments will be deleted and you'll be reported.

• Mentions of drug use, and descriptions of panic attacks.
If the said things trigger your mental or physical health, please consider not reading further. There will be warnings in the notes of preceding chapters. If you don't feel comfortable, please leave. Be wise.

...

A U T H O R ' S N O T E

Feel free to comment if there are any grammatical errors or plot-wise confusion. Don't hold back.
Your sass doesn't surprise me ;)

A heartfelt hug to each and every one of you who have read/voted/commented/shared the previous book and have been waiting on this one! All of it means a lot to me.

Constructive criticism is warmly welcome :)

Happy reading!

Loads of love x

...

Spotify playlist "W:HABIT" available on my profile linked in the comment section here and my Tumblr (@aditistylinsonhale) bio !

...

THANKS FOR BRING MY READER !

...