Sickness Part 2

WARNING: MILD SWEARING 

y/n POV

To be honest, I felt like shit.

My head hurt, and I felt like I was gonna throw up every five seconds, only to be fine the next. It was like waves. A wave of nausea, then I felt fine. My searing headache faded into a dull ache in the background as I focused on the waves.

Imagining slowly rocking bath and forth calmed me. And I didn't realize I was slowly rocking back and forth until I woke up Kuvira.

"Hey? What's wrong?" She asked, genuine concern filling her voice. Although I knew how important she was to the rebuilding of the Earth Empire, it was nice to have her all to myself in the depths of the night. To know that if I needed her, she would always be there.

"Nothing, I'm fine. Go back to sleep." It seems as though I had woken her up because she propped herself up onto her elbow. I was facing her so she took her hand and felt for my temperature. She gasped.

"You're burning up. Umm- How about a cold bath? I just wanna bring down your temperature."

I'm to tired to even care at this point, so I give a weak nod of consent as she nestles me in her arms and lifts me up. She walks us over to the bathroom and sets me down on the ground, so I'm leaning against the wall. As she turns on the water, setting it at the perfect temperature of warm and cold. She picks me up as she takes off my shirt and pants. And puts me in the tub. 

"How's that feel?" She asks, if its to hot, or to cold.

"Its fine." I manage to get out. Before my eyes become so droopy I cant keep them open anymore.  I never realized how heavy your eyelids really could be. It felt like a hundred pounds were tied to the end of my eyelashes.

"y/n? Y/N! No, no you cant go to bed yet my love. Just a little longer ok? Keep your eyes open for me love." Kuvira never called me love. It was a sign of weakness. And Kuvira couldn't afford to be weak. She only called me that when she was truly desperate. Like now. "Just a flu. Just a flu my ass. I'm gonna strangle that little bitch of an advisor." She curses and turns her head.

"Hey, love, just a little longer. 5 more minutes then you can sleep all you want."

"Ok." I gasp out. My chest tight. She smiles at me.

"Good, good, I'm not gonna let you go just yet." The last thing I hear is an incoherent mess of guards shouting and Kuvira commanding them. Then it all goes black.

--------

Kuvira POV-

"Miss. y/l/n didn't have the flu that the soldiers have, Great Uniter. She has a very bad case of pneumonia."

"Is she gonna be okay?" My voice cane back scratchy and rough from holding in tears. From holding in weakness. If I were to cry in front of anyone other than y/n, I would lose all of the respect I had worked so hard to get. 

"She just needs some rest. But the medicine we gave her shall help." I wasn't even looking anymore, I was too busy looking at y/ns beautiful sleeping form.

"I'll leave now." He said and walked out quickly. Once he was gone, one tear ran down my face. I climbed into our bed with y/n. I just laid beside her as I grabbed her hand, rubbing soothing circles on it. I was exhausted. I just needed y/n. I moved closer to her and grabbed her. Pushing her to where she always slept, in the crook of my neck. I could feel our heartbeats sync, our breaths line up. And soon I joined y/n in the land of sleep.

-a/n I'm not at all a Licensed Medical Professional so the description I gave probably doesn't fit the symptoms of pneumonia. Just go with it, its fiction. Also, let me just say I spelled pneumonia right on the first try and I am very proud of myself. Thank you some much for reading and voting! It mean the world. Also, sorry again for the small hiatus. I'm focusing primarily on my mental health. If you like Harry Potter, make sure to check out my other book, Badger and Snake as well. Again, thank you for the support, I cannot thank you all enough.

THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH FOR 1k IT MEANS THE ENTIRE WORLD TO ME!!!!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful day/night! Thank you, thank you, thank you!