Chapter One

Tokyo's Pov
"I don't care about work studies I just wanna sleep Tokoyami." I whined loudly resting my head on my palm a little looking up to gaze at my close best friend a bit. He shot me a small look not looking all the convinced.

"I just started my own work study, don't you wanna join me Tokyo? He said today I could bring along someone I trust." I stared at Tokoyami gently before I smiled faintly a little. I was older then the first year. But we could connect and bond over our love for well the darkness.

It was strange I had a quirk that could bright up the whole entire room, but I liked being in the dark the very most. I had met Tokoyami and the rest of class 1A during my usually third year task of helping out the hero course. Instantly clicked with Tokoyami.

"You're a beta right?" I questioned to the startled boy who blinked his eyes before he rubbed at his beak a couple times.

"Yes, I still can't smell what you are though Tokyo." He grumbled looking quite perplex by this. I chuckled standing up shoving my glasses onto my face even more yanking my backpack up.

"That's cause I haven't presented yet/found my mate." I chuckled before the two of us starting walking a bit.

"I'm not all into finding out my second gender because it's just gonna make things way more crazy, its bad enough with quirks, but adding the whole alpha, beta and omega? Yeah that's gonna be even more crazy." I chuckled placing my arm around Tokoyami.

"So who is your work study with?" I questioned quite interested.

"Well believe it or not, the number two hero Hawks."

________________________
Oh wow his agency is quite big, wouldn't expect nothing less from the number two hero. I thought with a grin. Tokoyami right after school we found ourselves at the agency that could possibly too Endeavours. Tokoami was speaking with the secretary that just had an attitude for no reason.

"Look, I have a work study with Hawks, I have for a few months now." I whipped my head around a little folding my arms across my chest to see yet again she was still arguing.

I was gonna argue with her as well but when the elevator opened I was hit with this suddenly close range scent. It felt like all my sense came alive so fast and quick. It was like a new world opening up.

He smelled... Kinda like chicken? But besides the chicken  smell there was a hint of sweetness like fruit.

"Kid? There you are what the hell is taking so long, we were suppose to be patrolling?" Even his voice sounded a husky sweet. But it was like I knew all this knowledge out of nowhere. He was a omega.... Holy shit.

My eyes grew wide and I quickly started sniffing myself.

"I'm an alpha!" I exclaimed fast watching the two snap their gazes to me fast.

"Tokoyami! I'm a freaking alpha." I laughed quickly rushing over too the startled boy shaking him.

"I smell like? Holy shit this is awesome I smell like." I was stammering so much trying to figure it out.

"Firewood, and smoke." I blinked turning to face the male who was also gazed at me.

"Huh? oh you are that omega smell... You smell like fruit and chicken." I laughed casually moving a little closer to smell him a little better, watching the large red wings flutter a little behind his back a couple times.

"Wait a minute... Doesn't that mean." I whispered moving my head back. I watched the dirty blonde hair male crack a faint smile at me.

"We are mates...it's nice to meet you mate... So I'm an omega huh? I always knew my fear would come in a full storm to haunt me. I guess it doesn't hurt to dream of being an alpha." He laughed casually rubbing the back of his head smiling at me.

"I always thought I would be a beta." I muttered a little wiggling my nose everything was making me feel sensitive. A small sneeze leaving me.

"Kid is this your friend? You can call me Keigo, what's your name?" He asked me I messed around with the large braids on my head for a minute bowing my head.

"Well nice to meet you, I'm Tokyo, I'm a third year at U.A I'm eighteen." I saw him crack another grin.

"Tokyo? You have such an interesting name, who gave you your name?" He asked me chuckling shoving his hands inside his pockets.

"Well my mom actually, she was pregnant with me and her and my dad gave birth to me during their vacation in Tokyo, so they said hey let's name her Tokyo as a memory, but also it's just a bad ass name.  I'm always like what's up my name is Tokyo, or even better good morning my name is Tokyo." I grinned a little getting a small laugh from Keigo and Tokoyami looking in thought.

"Tokyo well I guess will be seeing one another a little more. Can't wait anyways we gotta get patrolling Tokyo do you have a hero costume." He asked me.

I jiggle my backpack around "Yeah I do." I answered all three of us entering the elevator together.

"Hero name?"

"Sunblaze."